(19.1) Whats Wrong With Him!?

Not edited!

5 years later..

"Wait wait wait let me fix your uniform." I said pulling his collar down and wiping small specks of dust off him.

He rolled his eyes, "Mom, I'm fine, we will be late" He said pushing my hands off while i just pouted.

Xaviar has grown up into these past five years, he looks more and more like Erza its crazy.

He even kept his hair long after I said he looks adorable in it, which makes him look more like his father.

"Ah here you go" I said handing him and Zera some lunchboxes I made for them.

"Mom, I'm 16 not 6" Xaviar said grumpily, but still taking the lunchbox.

"Thank you Mrs.Durreal" Zera said with a smile.

I rubbed both of their heads and smiled, "no problem, ill see you both in class"

I almost let out a laugh, yes, I decided to be a teacher here even though Noah (Erza) didn't want me to.

He said we should stay as far away from the death flags as possibly but I think keeping your enemies closer is what needs to be done.

I have two purposes in teaching at this academy.
1. To bring the prince and Eliza closer together and far away from Xaviar.
And 2. Because I'm bored.

When I let them go to the academy last year I was extremely bored, Noah works all the time and I literally do nothing, in my last lie I always wanted to be a teacher, why not try in this life?

"Okay bye." Xaviar said before grabbing Zera's hand and dragging him away from me.

Ahhh, so cute, I'm so glad Xaviar has the friendship he needs.

'
'
'
'
"Okay class dismissed" I said with a smile, sending them offf to their lunch break.
I have the same 4 classes everyday, Xaviar, Eliza, and the prince are in my third class after lunch and Zera is in my last class of the day.

So far teaching has been reventantly easy, today I just decided to do some fun get to know you games from my past life that they don't know about, I know now teachers might try to cram stuff into their heads but its the first week of school, they need to slowly get adjusted to everything.

As I was sitting there eating my lunch I heard a knock on my door, expecting it to be Xaviar or Zera I yelled, "Come in!!"

I almost spit out my drink when the door opened, the prince!? What is he doing here!?

I looked at my watch, lunch doesn't end in another hour.

I then coughed, "H-Hello prince what brought you here? I believe class doesn't start until later"

He rubbed his neck, "Just call me Kale its fine Mrs.Durreal...a-and I was wondering, um.."

He trailed off as I waited patiently, he's so cute when he's nervous, though, I should be the nervous one.

"I was wondering if I could come during lunch for some tips."

My eyes widened, tips?

"Tips on,math? But its still the beginning of the year, the first day of school!"

"Yes but, my parents expect much of me and I don't...well I heard you tutored Erza well"

My mind trailed back to a couple years ago, his parents did ask me to tutor him.

"Well I do like how dedicated you are, come ill teach you some tips."

Kales eyes brightened, "Really!?"

I nodded, "Just tell me what level you are at..."

.
.
.
.
"Wow, it makes more sense when you teach it Teacher!" Kale said smiling.

I rubbed his head, "You learn fast, come to me anythime you need help"

At first I was nervous but the prince is a really sweet boy on the inside, him and Xaviar could be friends!

"Mom?" A voice said near the door.

I looked to see Xaviar and smiled, "Hey Xaviar I was just-"

I stopped when I saw a dark shadow on Xaviars face.

What is wrong with him!?