2020:15-Cats

Ladybug hid behind another building as she looked out for her partner. KittyLover was turning the citizens of Paris into cats. She was upset that some of cat at the shelter weren't adopted. Ladybug ran out from the behind the building only to get hit by the beam. Tikki grabbed the earrings and whizzed off to the side. Marinette the cat looked around and mewed. She saw the akuma coming towards her. She knew she had to get out of there and fast. She quickly turned tail and ran towards the school.

Marinette hissed as she saw Lila coo at her, with her classmates.

"I'm a huge animal lover, especially for cats!" Lila grinned, beckoning the cat to her.

Marinette hissed and backed away, slowly. Lila glared at the feline.

"Here, kitty-kitty." she smiled, reaching her hand towards Marinette's face.

Marinette immediately swiped her claws at her and ran into the school.

"Poor thing must be traumatized." Lila frowned as she looked at her perfectly marred skin.

'How dare that creature maul me!'

Marinette found her class and jumped into his lap. She immediately started purring.

"No." Damian declared, "My cat will not enjoy your scent on me." as he took the cat off of him.

"Mew!" she cried before jumping back on him and purring.

"Do you have cat nip on you?" asked Juleka.

"No." he groaned as he set the stray cat down again.

Damian stood up and left the room. Marinette quickly followed after him. Damian sighed as he took notice of the feline shadowing him. Once alone, Tikki popped out.

"Habibiti?" He questioned, looking at the cat.

Overjoyed that he had figured it out, she purred as she rubbed herself against his legs.

Damian placed his bag on the floor and picked up Marinette. Marinette just slow blinked at him, happy that he noticed. He pulled out his phone and quickly took a picture of them. Marinette hissed and tried to swat the phone away, making him chuckle.

"You a very cute kitten, Angel." Damian spoke, scratching under the chin, "Guard my things. I'll be back soon."

Tikki handed him over the earrings and patted Marinette's head as she curled up in his bag, ready to strike.

"Tikki, Spots On!"

"Where's Ladybug?" asked Chat Noir.

"She's a kitten, right now." Shaytan declared.

"And I missed it!" Chat Noir shouted.

"I took a picture." Shaytan smirked.

"Yes!" Chat Noir cried, "Let's hurry up and defeat this akuma!"

Lila cleared her throat again as she looked through the halls for Adrien. She needed to sway him back to her side. To her surprise, Damian Wayne's bag was left in the hall next to some lockers.

'Maybe I can dig up some dirt and get him to dump his girlfriend. She'd be so miserable!'

Lila crouched down and lifted the flap of his bookbag, only to get scratched by the same cat as earlier, on her face. Lila let out a scream of pain and surprise. She was too busy looking for a tissue, that she never noticed Marinette the cat pull the bookbag away with her teeth.