𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭

𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅

 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Star hated crowds. It had to do with the fact that everyone in Alfea knew who she was, and her backstory. The orphan left at the stairs of the magic school. The child, unwanted and casted away from the world, who lived in small spare rooms in the school, with second-hand books and clothes. Her recognisible face, whispers and rumours that followed her everywhere she went.

Of course she hated crowds.

And it was painfully obvious that Star didn't plan in attending the first day back party that was thrown every year. There's nothing she'd rather do less. But Sky wouldn't take the hint.

"Please, Star!" Sky pouted, leaning his head on his hand. He was lying face down on Star's bed as she tidied around. The rest of the girls were already at the party, which Star was glad for. She didn't need any curious look at the comfortable blond specialist that lay on her bed. 

"Nope. I'm not going to the party."

Sky groaned, pulling on the ends of his blond locks. "I need emotional support. I need my best friend in case I bump into Stella."

Star winced at the word 'best friend', which went unaware by Sky as her back was facing him. "You do realise me and Stella share a suite, right? You're increasing your chances of bumping into her by being here." Star turned around, folding a shirt before stuffing into her drawer. "Besides, what if you're caught? You know Specialists aren't allowed near the fairies' rooms."

"Bumping into Stella will be fine if you're with me." Sky said, glancing out the window as he missed Star's blush. "And are we gonna ignore all the times you sneaked into the Specialists Hall?"

"Yeah, to train! Not to convince someone to go to a party." Star argued, laughing along with Sky, who tilted his head and stared up at her. "You know how unfair it is that fairies aren't allowed to train?"

Sky raised his eyebrows. "You don't have to. You've got your powers."

"So? What if somehow I'm not able to rely on my powers, then what? What if-"

Sky quickly jumped off the bed, resting his hands on Star's shoulders, his body cowering over hers, giving her a comforting look. "Never mind about your training, we should be working on your atrocious social skills."