Chapter 3

Y/N's Pov

Keeping my face neutral so that Miss Grande doesn't see me as the mess that I really am, I make my way to her. I rest against the desk right in front of hers as I wait for her to tell me what she needs to.

"So Y/N, you aren't in any trouble. I just wanted to let you know that I was surprised with your work in class. I didn't think you were capable of such work. I wanted to offer you a job as my assistant, that is if you can stop screwing about and actually do what I ask of you." She says.

What kind of bullshit is this? Did she make me wait just so she can go ahead and try to belittle me?

This pisses me off - how dare she? Just because I mess about here and there, does not mean that she can judge me right off the bat.

"Excuse me?" I ask, incredulously. The anger I am feeling seems to radiate of me as I see Miss Grande take a step back - this tempts me, and without thinking about my actions I move closer to her.

Feeling vexed at the fact that I let myself be treated like this at home, I vow that I will not let it happen outside the walls of my so called home.

There are but a few inches of space between the two of us as I say, "Who exactly do you think you are? You do not know me, so do not act like you do." I demand, feeling the rage course through my veins.

Miss Grande does not back down, instead she manages to piss me off even more as she leans closer to me, plump lips only a few centimetres away from my ear, she whispers, "Please, don't flatter yourself - I do not wish to know an oaf such as yourself."

Her husky voice momentarily put me off track, she was trying to provoke me and no matter how many times I tried to will myself to calm down. I simply couldn't.

I was now angry and aroused - a combo that always managed to make me lose control.

Without thinking, my hand wrapped around Miss Grande's throat, the force of it causing her to gasp as she was slammed against the wall behind her. I held her tight enough to let her know I wasn't playing around, but not tight enough to hurt her.

Going against my better judgement, I let my lips hover over her neck to which she let out a whimper, I could tell she was trying her hardest to not make a sound.

This fuelled me even more, I wanted to make her moan and whimper against me.

Feeling the sudden urge to hear her moan, my lips made their way to her ear. Miss Grande let out the most erotic sound I had ever heard as I kissed her earlobe. "You are playing a dangerous game Miss Grande... I hope you can keep up", I say to her gripping her neck tighter before letting her go and leaving the classroom.

Realising what I just did I feel the start of a panic attack - how could I be so stupid! She is going to tell the headteacher.

FUCK.

She will probably tell Lilah.

SHIT.

Why do I always act before I goddamn think! Not wasting anymore time, I quickly make my way to my next class, I tell the teacher I was with Miss Grande but she doesn't believe I was, resulting in a 30 minute detention after school. The English lesson is finally over. I scowl at the bitchy teacher for giving me a detention, which she ignores. Sigh.

Leaving the class, I find Lilah and Harris waiting for me outside. They are laughing at my misfortune to which they both receive a slap on the arm. In spite of this, they start laughing even more.

Wow, maybe it's time I upgrade my friendship group.

"For fucks sake guys, calm yourselves." I tell them, Lilah takes it through one ear and throws it out from the other - Harris, on the other hand, is such a piece of shit, it probably didn't reach him at all.