𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞

attention readers
This book is an add on to my one shot series story "Wedding Shenanigans". The Prologue is the actual story. I did this to make it easier on the new readers.

 I did this to make it easier on the new readers

"You may now kiss the bride."

Thank fuck! I need some booze in my system if I'm going to get through this reception party.

I packed up my belongings and made my way towards my car.

The reception hall was absolutely gorgeous. Let's hope the alcohol options are just as pretty.

As I walked into the room I immediately started searching for my sister.

The tiny blonde could be spotted from a mile away. Her hair shined bright like the sun making her stand out around everyone else.

"Mads you look stunning as always!"

I was wearing a long, tight, emerald dress that hugged my curves, showed up my cleavage, and complemented my long legs.

I was also going commando because the leg split up the side wouldn't allow anything less.

"Thank you Lil. You look phenomenal as always too. little sis"

Me and Lily have always had a great relationship. After our parents died in a plane crash, I had to step up and be there for her hoping it was enough. Hoping I was enough for her.

She is my everything.

"Come on, I'm going to introduce you to come of Aubrey's business partners. Maybe you can make a few connections."

"okay, but can we make this quick. I have no alcohol in my system and I really wanna get out of her before I'm recognized." I whine as she pulls me towards a group of people standing by the dance floor.

I always thought most business men were old and at the brink of death but holy fucking hell was I wrong.

I was rendered speechless at how gorgeous all of them were.

"Hey guys this is my sister Madison."

"Oh my god! Hey Mads, long time no see"

"Hi Aubrey, ugh I've missed you." I replied pulling her into a hug.

Aubrey is Lily's girlfriend. They've been dating for a couple of years. It warms my heart to see Lily finding happiness with someone who can love and protect her when I'm not around.

"Hi, I'm Ethan Collins" the first man says staring off introductions, shaking my hand and offering me a genuine smile. His dirty blonde hair laid nicely on his head while his dark eyes sparkled.

"Hey I'm Vincent. Vincent Fletcher."

I giggled at the playfulness in her voice and the smug smirk that grew on his face. I could tell he was the flirtatious one out of the group. He definitely knew he was attractive.