Chapter 46

Lorenzo

I knew trying to explain this shit to Riley was going to be difficult the girl is high key a damn psycho her damn self. I watched her as she held Ronnie in her arms while he slept. She gently laid him on the couch. Then she looked at my mom then at me.

"Y'all got about 2 seconds to start or imma clear this bitch out"

"You gotta know that them threat don't mean shit. But knowing what you going through and what you think going on. Imma let that shit slide but you got one mo time and Lorenzo won't be able to save you. Now Lorenzo tell her ass what the fuck is up because I'm 2 seconds off her ass she threaten me one mo time."

"Okay look I need both of y'all to chill and not say anything until I'm done" I quickly said because I was not trying to break any fights up. I looked at Riley and she was staring at my mom. I broke the story down in details by the time I was done Riley had tears coming down her face. She got up and went to my mom and hugged her. My mom hugged her back with her good arm.

"I'm sorry mama Toya that happened to you"

"Now, I'm mama Toya. You don't wanna beat my ass no more huh?"

"Look-

"No need to apologize. You did nothing wrong—

"I'm not apologizing for my actions they were valid. I'm a mother first and will protect my kids from any and everybody. I am sorry that my actions were directed at the wrong person. And I'm sorry you had to experience that. Now where the fuck is Tanya because that bitch gotta see me."

"Riley yo wanna be gangsta ass still the same" uncle mason came in the door saying. Riley looked him and nodded her head.

"I've matured a lot actually. I'm far from a gangsta but I ain't shit to play with" Bout time she finished the sentence Victoria and her son walked in. Riley looked at them and her leg started shaking instantly.

"Gone head and lay the child down so the adults can talk." My mom told her.

"I'm not leaving my child out my sight." She says as she sat down next to Ronnie sleeping body while staring at Riley.

"I know that if you don't go sit on that other couch away from my son imma drag yo ass all over this house and not give a fuck that you holding your child" Riley said to her very calm almost like she was at peace calm. Yea her ass crazy too. She got bit by the psycho bug.

"Riley" my mom and I said at the same time. Riley stared at Victoria as she got up and sat on the other couch.

"Listen, I promise I didn't want none of y'all to get hurt, but like you say Riley I'm a mother first. I'm just like you. My child come first before any and everybody. You know I don't mean your kids any harm and I love them like they my own, but-

Before she could finish her sentence Riley put her hand up.

"It's forever fuck you. Let me tell you something, you put my kids in danger and would have given them Raven if you could have got to her. You a whole as joke out here. You don't love my kids girl fuxk you. We are not the same. I would have died protecting your child because he innocent and you would have gladly gave mine to a crazy as lady. But don't worry about it. I could go in detail about all the betrayal from you, but you ain't shit and I don't have any more words for yo disloyal, sneak dissing, captain of the side bitches, snake ass. And you for sure gone catch these hands bitch. You talked all that shit I hope like hell you bout that life." Riley then got up and sat next to Ronnie never taking her eyes off Victoria.

"Alright so unc what happened, how you end up with those two?"

"We cleared the house, Ella is dead. Victoria was in one room chained to a chair, and her son was in the basement closet. We got both. But Tanya wasn't there. The house is burned down. Victoria would have died too but I know Riley have other plans for her." He said winking at her.