A/N Please Read

Hi! I'm very excited but I'm also nervous about my next piece of work. I have a few ideas and I thought I'd share them and if you feel like it please let me know which one you would most likely read.
Option 1:
Clay is a hockey player and George is a figure skater. They meet at the community rink and their hate for each other develops into something sweet.
Option 2:
George is a prince who is visited by Clay and his two sisters who are also royal children of the king and queen of the neighboring kingdom. Clay and George meet (I'm thinking I could ask someone who writes Dnf smut on Wattpad to write the chapter that would have smut for me and then I could write the rest since the whole story would revolve around that interaction) and then later they find out George is supposed to marry Clay's little sister. (George would be 20, Clay 21, and the sister would be 20). And they have to sneak around and figure out how George can get out of marrying Clay's sister.
For clarification the sisters are in no way based off of Dream's actual siblings especially Drista since she is only 14.
If one sounds better than the other or you have an idea please let me know. I'm probably eventually going to write both but it might take me some time to write them so if you want one more than the other... I've already said this multiple times so you know what to do.
Also if you have anyone in mind to write the smut part let me know and I'll reach out to them otherwise I'm gonna have to fine someone if that's the story I'm going to do.
Have a great day/night!