Chapter 21

Gulf's POV

Mew angrily stormed out of my room and slammed the door.

I let out a deep sigh.

I am fine.

Do not worry about it.

Like what you always do, you have to move on easily too.

I am the one who asked him to be my boyfriend but when he fell for me, it was also me who first broke up with him.

I am not in the right mind. I know that. He even asked me that I needed medical help. Maybe he knew it already. Someone must have told him about me. Was it Kao? Saint? Or was it dad?

I am a controlling, manipulating, and selfish brat that's why no one can handle being with me.

It's for his sake. He needs someone who is matured enough to be with him. I am not that someone. I am insecure and I cannot change that. I've been trying but all I can think is him cheating on me all the time.

And yes I have trust issues. Everyone who knows me always gets sick of me. It was only Saint who stayed with me ever since. But now I am doubting him too. Why? Because I am Gulf, the pathetic guy who is good at pretending to be superior but far from being one.

I am fine. I smiled once again in front of my rear camera and uploaded it. I need to pretend that I am happy so that no one will say that I am pathetic. I am not a loser.

I turned off my phone and sleep. I need to escape this pain. I can only do that by sleeping. I am already aware that ending my life won't help so I need to go and pretend that I am happy as usual.

I woke up the next day at almost 3 in the afternoon. Good job, Gulf. You skipped the class again. And this cycle lasted for three days. I was absent for three days. My phone was turned off to prevent them from interrupting my Me-time.

I was always sleepy these past few days and extra emotional. I mean, I was always like that but it's just severe nowadays.

The door opened and Saint came in angrily.

"Such a bitch. Don't tell me you are believing the rumors and you are trying to avoid me. I am going to kill you, bitch."
Saint yelled.

"Go ahead. Feel free to do so. I'll be thankful."

"Gulf, don't you trust me? I have cleared my name already so go back." He tossed a box of truffles to me.  "Your boyfriend asked me to give it to you four days ago. That is how the rumor started." He is fuming with rage.

"Boyfriend who?"

"You are annoying. Get up and eat." Even when mad, Saint is still concerned about me. He slammed the bundle of papers on my bed.  "I asked notes for you. It was from James so it is reliable."

James the new ranked one.

"I'll go back on Monday to processed my papers. I don't want to go back to that school again."

"And do you think your dad will allow you?"

"You know he will always allow me when I mention the magic word." I laughed.

"It's not funny, bijj."

"We broke up," I said out of nowhere.

"Damn it! You are really crazy. What the hell is wrong with you? I told you all the rumors are lies. He only approached me once. Stop bitching around." Saint went all-out screaming.

Everything. I am wrong in everything.
"I am fine though. It's good to break up with him this early. We were just together for a few months and it won't hurt that much. I can also focus on my studies. My schedule messed up when I met Mew and I badly need to get back up again. I am okay. I have you, right?"