Out.

"STOP!" Liam shouted from the back of Jordan's car. He pulled on the brakes immediately and everyone jolted forward as the wheels screeched against the floor and the car came to an abrupt stop. Other cars honked their horns as they passed by with angry faces and one of them even flipped Jordan the bird.

"What the fuck Liam?" Jordan shouted.

Liam opened the door and stepped onto the side of the road, he placed two hands behind his head and turned away from the car. I could only speak for myself but my heart rate had increased to dangerous standards. First of all, Liam had startled me just as I was drifting asleep. Second, Jordan slamming on the breaks made me think we were in a car accident.

"What the fuck?" Jordan repeated.

I rubbed my tired eyes and glanced out of the window. Liam was still facing away from us.

"I think he was asleep." I informed the car. I unbuckled my belt and stepped out, approaching Liam with carefulness.

"Liam?" I asked timidly.

"I'm fine." He replied, I could see now that his chest was heaving up and down as he tried to steady his breaths. "I fell asleep." He added, confirming my suspicion. Slowly I reached up and took hold of his hand.

"It wasn't real." I told him and he nodded his head. "Come on." Gently I took him back to the car, I slipped in first next to Lola and Liam sat on the end. Jordan didn't say anything, he just started the car back up and focused on the road ahead.

It wasn't long before Jordan had parked up at some cliff side grassy verge, it had beautiful views but there was literally nothing here. Zak who had been following behind us pulled up along side the car and the guys looked happy with the spot chosen for this years camping trip, the girls however looked around in dismay.

"Uhh... there's nothing here." Tia pointed out.

"Exactly Tia, camping is all about getting lost. Now hand over your phones." Jordan held his hand out and the guys all started handing over their phones. Tia, Lola and I screwed our faces up even worse, making no attempts to abide by Jordan's order.

"So where we do we use the bathroom?" I asked, Liam laughed behind his hand and it was the sweetest sound that truly melted me like butter.

"I'm gonna need an outlet for my straighteners." Lola informed everyone. "and my phone will need charging, it's only on eight percent." She looked down at her phone longingly as if she knew there was no hope of getting electric for her appliances.

"Why did we invite them again?" Zak teased.

Jordan yanked Lola's phone right out of her hand and then waved his hand in front of Tia and I, reluctantly we handed them over. It took us about an hour to set the tents up and get the fire going, I sat around the campfire telling myself that I didn't need the toilet, that my full bladder was all in my mind psychologically because I knew I would have to squat somewhere in a bush and that didn't appeal to me in the slightest.

"Hey you warm enough?" Liam sat beside me and cuddled into me, moving his hand up and down my arm to give me some of his warmth. I smiled at him sweetly.

"Yeah the fire gives off a lot of heat." I was sweating from the pelvic floor exercises that I was currently doing but I wasn't going to tell him that. Holding onto your pee certainly was living on the dangerous side of life.

"Right! I need the toilet." Lola spoke my secret thoughts.

"Me too" Tia chimed in.

"You're going to pee together?" Ben asked pulling a disgusted face.