Part 1. (Moon)

Hey I'm Y/n, and I've been through hell in my past. Not sure what the future holds but let's hope I don't die again. Things have been going amazing with I and my friends. Let me update you! Miguel has been in a relationship with Sam since he came and asked me for relationship advice. Demetri and Yasmine are a thing I think too? Yasmine denies it but everyone knows she has a thing for him. Demetri claims he's in love with her too. Moon? Idk about her? we never talk to each other? She seems sweet but I think she's a bit... soft. Robby never speaks to me. Tory is never around anymore. Hawk... he's still Hawk except on the good side. I am currently at my dad's apartment sitting on the couch watching karate videos with him while we both eat a bowl of cereal. 

Johnny: Aha! Did you see that kick! - He said yelling at the TV. I get up and put my cereal bowl in the sink and grab my bookbag. 

Johnny: Where are you going? - He asked. I walked to the door.

Y/n: School. 

Johnny: Why? - He asked. I looked at him confused.

Y/n: because I don't wanna be dumb? Plus I wanna see my friends. - I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes.

Johnny: school's for pussies. - He said while shoving cereal in his mouth.

Y/n: You went so I guess so. - I said walking out the door before he could reply.

 -School-

I arrived at school finally and made my way to class. I walked in to the classroom to see Hawk sitting by Moon. I didn't think anything of it and I went to sit by Demetri. I notice them laughing with each other and it kind of made me jealous, but I'm not gonna be that girlfriend. 

Y/n: How long have they been talking? - I asked Demetri. I looked over at them.

Demetri: Since he asked her to sit by him. - I snapped my head at Demetri confused.  

Y/n: Excuse me? - I asked Demetri. He looked at me.

Y/n: he asked her to sit with him? - I asked. Demetri gave me a sympathetic look.

Demetri: Yeah, but please don't think anything of it. - He asked. 

Y/n: Demetri...I'm his girlfriend. How can I not think anything of it. - He just nodded. I kept eyeing Moon the whole class.

-After Class-

I was walking through the halls when I caught up to Hawk. I ran up to him and hugged him around his waist. I looked down at me and smirked. I fell. He laughed and helped me up.

Y/n: Sorry I kind of just....ugh fell for ya. - I said winking at him. He pecked me on my lips. We continued to walk until I decided to ask..

Y/n: So... Demetri told me you asked Moon to sit by you? We gonna talk about that? - I asked, He snapped his head towards me. He stopped walking and so did I.

Hawk: She was by herself, I felt bad. - He replied. I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: She dumped you and you wanna feel bad for her? - I asked. He look pissed but quickly hid it.

Hawk: That was my fault. She had the right to dump me. - He sighed. I rolled my eyes.

Hawk: Wait? Are you jealous y/n? - He asked. 

Y/n: No. I'm just... never mind. - I sighed.

Hawk: Your scared. - He chuckled. He pulled me in to a hug.

Hawk: You can trust me y/n. - He smiled. I sighed.

Y/n: I know, Eli. It's just hard dating the hottest boy in school. - I chuckled. He looked down at me.

Hawk: Why is it hard? - He asked smiling. I shrugged.

Y/n: All the girls like you. I'm worried. - I replied with another sigh. He chuckled. He lifted my chin and looked deep in to my eyes.

Hawk: Don't. Be. - He said and kissed me passionately. One of the Cobra's walked by and seen us kissing.

Random Cobra: GET A ROOM! - He yelled at us. Hawk snapped his head back at the guy.

Hawk: FUCK OFF! - He yelled back. I chuckled.

Shoutout to: @EliOwnsMyHeart for being the first comment on "Beautiful" Love you! 🖤