Chapter Twenty-Four

Dear god, she's beautiful. So stunning, that it quite literally steals her breath away and takes her by surprise even after knowing her for almost one year. She can't stop herself from memorizing those tangled locks in disarray, scattered across the pillow or the way her bright sea-green eyes are sparkling with little secrets that tell a story of love.

"What?" Emma questions, peering down at where Regina has set up camp, resting her head between those voluptuous breasts.

"Nothing," she shrugs so carelessly, dipping down to press another kiss against that rough trail of flesh that reminds her how lucky she is to have a second chance at love.

"Liar."

Regina smirks against her warm skin, her attention flicking back up to meet those aqua irises dancing in amusement post-orgasm. "If you must know," she attempts to sound annoyed, but fails miserably, "I was admiring how beautiful you are."

"Me?"

"Yes, you," Regina declares, swaying up Emma's chest to seal her admission with a kiss.

"I should be the one admiring. Have you seen you?"

"Maybe you should take a picture, it will last longer," she easily flirts, both grinning like two love-sick fools before she dives in for another kiss.

However, Emma abruptly flips them in bed, clamps her legs down around Regina's waist and holds her into place. She quickly leans over the bed and Regina has no reason to fight this woman off, so she observes as her lover yanks a duffel bag out from under her bed. Regina knows all too well what's in that bag, so she waits patiently for Emma to fiddle with her camera. Maybe lightly drags one finger up the inside of a strong porcelain thigh.

Emma shivers in response to the teasing touch and squirms, but her thighs clamp down even tighter around Regina.

"Alright, Ms. Mills, smile for the camera," Emma ecstatically orders, and although Regina knew what the blonde was up to, she suddenly becomes shy.

"Emma, I was kidding, put that thing away," she gripes, covering her blushing face with both hands. Emma doesn't seem to care because Regina can hear the damn woman snapping away. "Emma! I'm completely naked," she scolds, inspiring the cutest belly laugh to steal Emma's breath away.

"That one will only be for me," Emma claims as she shifts down Regina's thighs and tugs the sheet up to cover her breasts. "Regina," she sings so sweetly to persuade her to come out from hiding. Regina splits her fingers apart and peeks through the crack, only to have Emma snap another picture. "Come on."

"Absolutely not," she complains, motivating Emma to settle her full weight on top of her.

"Please," Emma whines, placing gentle kisses up Regina's hands. "It'll be tasteful, I swear," she whispers, encouraging Regina to slip her hands away from only her mouth, so those dainty lips will meet hers. "You look so sexy right now," she murmurs against Regina's lips before she slowly captures them.

And the kiss is exquisite, so tender, slow and sensual, setting fire to every nerve in Regina's body once again. She cannot contain the deep moan that rumbles in her chest, completely ignorant to the fact that Emma is snapping another picture of them kissing.

Gradually, Emma drifts away, a dopey looking grin slapped across her face as she peers down upon her. Regina scowls, rolling her eyes to express her annoyance, because she knows she just lost the battle. Emma captures the moment. Regina scoffs and yanks the sheet up to her nose, peeking over the top and of course, Emma clicks that damn button again.

"Now bite it."

"What?" She balks, flabbergasted by the request.

"Here, just nibble on the end right here," Emma instructs, lifting the corner of the sheet and pressing it to Regina's mouth.