Chapter 23

*Blair's POV*

It's been three shitty days in this house. Not only have I now been experiencing morning sickness but more rogues have begun to try and enter pack grounds. I've had Krissy go around and collect certain herbs in order for me to create potions.

I also created another barrier around the pack to hopefully protect us. But finally, I am going to have my Luna ceremony.

"And done!" Krissy says snapping me out of my thoughts. I go towards the mirror and look at myself. Thankfully, I haven't started showing so the dress I chose originally still fits perfectly. No one knows yet since I am still deciding what I am going to do with the baby.

"Oh my goddess! I look beautiful! Thank you so much Krissy!" I yell running up to hug her.

"Of course girl, now lets get going before were late," she says which I nod too. We make our way to the little garden in the pack that I chose to have the ceremony in. Instantly, my eyes fall on the crowds of people. My people.

Krissy goes to sit down in the front while I wait until the speeches are being done to go out.

"Finally, your Luna, Blair Heningston!" Mark says. The crowd erupts into cheers as I put on a smile and walk up the aisle. I stand in front of Mark and wait for his speech.

"Blair, do you agree to treat the pack with loyalty, love, and make sure that this pack is at its safest forever and always?" He says cutting a piece of his hand with the knife.

"I do" I say doing the same. I feel my hand tingle as our blood mixes together.

"Then, everyone welcome your Luna, Blair Heningston!" He cheers holding my hand. I smile as I see the familiar faces of Merilyn, Krissy, Jones, and Kepler cheer.

Together, Mark and I walk down the aisle and go straight to the venue. The crowd follows and we all get together for the party. I remove my hand from his once we enter the venue. Although I know I shouldn't exactly be upset with him, I am.

He still wants me to keep the baby.

He isn't exactly giving me a choice. 

Removing myself from him I go up to the small group of friends I made.

"Oh Blair! I am so happy for you!" Merilyn says.

"Thank you Merilyn"

"Yea bestie your finally our Luna!" Jones yells. I laugh with the group as we talk about everything I've missed out on from being on house arrest.

"You know Blair, you look different, you got that glow to you." Jones says stopping our conversation. I visibly pale for a minute hoping no one says anything relating to pregnancy.

"Haha, well you know..make up..?" I say ending in a question.

"Oh come on! It's not like I could do that great Blair!" Krissy says.

"Yea Blair your glowing!" Merilyn states.

"Change of atmosphere then..I was always stuck at home..must be the air!" I tell them. We laugh quietly and get back to enjoying the party. Soon enough Mark joins us wrapping his arm around my torso. I have to stop myself from pushing him away.

"Lets go" Mark whispers in my ear. I nod at him and turn to the group.

"Were gonna get going, but you guys enjoy!" I tell them. They all nod and continue their conversations.

Mark leads me out of the venue and we begin our walk to the house. It's quiet and I don't dare to break it. With both of our anger issues I don't want to know whats going to happen.

Once we enter the house I push him away from me and go up the stairs. I can hear him sigh and walk into the kitchen. On the other hand, I grab my pillow and go to the guest room.

I make myself comfortable and lightly press my hands on my stomach. I just don't understand how stupid I could be to do this to myself.

I turn away and fall asleep slowly.

Short chapter, sorry guys!

<3!