Chapter 19: Welcome Back.... Mike

(WARNING: STRONG BRITISH CURSES FROM AN ANGRY BIRITSIH CHILD MURDERER)

You and William walk out of the parts and service room and you see your father taking hand cuffs off of Mike. Good thing you guys had a slow day, you wouldn't want any children to see. William quickly hid behind you after seeing your father but it didn't help much since he was way taller than you.

"Afton!" Your father yelled, "Come here!" 

William nervously walked up to your father.

"Yes sir?" William said.

"You seem to have made good friends with my daughter." Your father said.

"Yes sir." William replied.

"Make sure you take care of her and protect her, Afton. Or else." Your father said.

"With my life I will, sir." William said.

Your father hit Mike on the back of the head still clearly angry at him and walked out of the establishment.

"You owe my friend an apology." William said crossing his arms.

Mike looked down at the ground.

"Excuse me! I'm not sure what's so interesting down there since my eyes are up here you bloody wanker!" 

William's eyes flickered to purple out of annoyance. William grabbed mike and dragged him over to Henry who was sitting at one of the tables.

"Say it, cunt." William said with anger in his voice. 

"I'm sorry Mr. Emily, so very sorry and thank you for not pressing charges." Mike said.

"Why the hell should I forgive you? You almost killed me." Henry said. 

"Please Henry! I'm sorry!" Mike pleaded.

Henry thought for a moment.

"I want you to take me and my friend here, William to Hooters and buy us anything and everything we want. Then I'll forgive you."

A crooked smile grew across William and Henry's face.

"Fine, I'll buy Hooters for you guys."

Mike put his head down.

"Oh yeah! Boobs!!!" Henry said as he fist bumped the air and ran to the kitchen to get a snack.

You raised an eyebrow at William as you smiled and rested your hands on your hips.

"I just like there chicken wings." William said with a serious look on his face but smiled as ran to go join Henry.

Mike ran over to you and hugged you tightly in his arms. 

"I'm so glad to see you Linsey!" He held your hands, "I'm so sorry you had to see my outburst!!"

"Well it seems like you'll be making up for it." 

You hugged Mike tightly.

"What have you been doing while I was gone?" Mike asked.

"Oh... hanging out with Will.." You said quietly.

"Oh" Mike says.

he looked angry but not at Will, at himself.

"I'm happy your here!! I've missed you so much!"

You put on a energetic smile on your face and tried to change the subject.

"I am too." Mike smiled.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see Scott towering over you. 

"Linsey, could I see you in my office for a sec?" Scott said as he rubbed his neck nervously. 

"Sure!" You said and followed Scott to his office. 

When you came in the room you saw William sitting in one of the chairs. He turned around to look at you. 

"I see your in trouble too." William teased.

"Trouble?" You asked with a worried expression.

"None of you are in trouble I just have to tell you two something." Scott said with a smile and sat in his seat behind his desk. 

You sat down in the seat next to William and held his hand.

"So, what do you need from us?" William asked Scott.

"Well I was thinking since Jeremy's training will take a little longer than expected, we could teach Linsey how to work the night shift in case we're ever low on staff." Scott said.

William quickly got up and leaned over Scott's desk.

"NO!! I WON'T LET HER DO THAT!!!" William yelled. 

"I think everyone should learn William." Scott said.

"I was thinking you two could work the night shift tomorrow and William could teach you Linsey!" 

Scott looked at William.

"Come on Will! You're the most experienced person here, it'll be fine! Besides, I'll be here in my office giving you guys instructions and any heads up. Also I want to make sure you two are paying attention and not kissing." Scott told you and William as he rolled his eyes and smiled. 

William got closer to Scott's face with a worried expression. William began to whisper so you leaned in to try and hear.

"Scott, don't make her do this. It's dangerous at night especially in that office. I don't want her to get hurt!" William said.

Scott put a hand on William's shoulder and smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll be right there with you guys little brother." 

William stood up.

"Whatever, I'm going back to work." He said and walked out of the office. 

You followed him. You didn't know why William was so afraid of the night shift. It can't be that bad.

......Can it?......

You guys are in for a ride next chapter. Thank you guys for 2.2K reads and 20 followers! It means a lot!