⋆⋅ thirty-four ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 34
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

"Listen, Molly—" I quickly cut Jeffrey off,

"Can you call me Ollie" I sputtered, every time I heard the name come out of Jeremys mouth, it reminded me of Tommy, and the thought nearly made me cry.

"call you Ollie?" Jeffrey cocked his head annoyed.

"yes please" I looked down and fidgeted with my nails again.

"Ok, Ollie—I need you to tell me anything your friends might know" Jeffrey said sternly, putting the palm of his hands together.

"I literally have no idea; I didn't tell them about anything" I shook my head nervously.

"Parker, look at the footage" Jeffrey pointed to the monitor, and Parker got to work.

"look here—" Parker pointed to a spot on the screen, it was a camera angle, directed towards the group on the couch. Parker played the footage, and I watched it stiffly.

Niki had come running out of the room horrified, I watched as she put the phone on speaker, everyone's facial expressions changed within seconds, I knew they were hearing a similar threat to what I heard.

"why did you do that to them?" I held out my hand distraught.

"we needed to scare them, so they didn't report you to the police" Gene said matter of factly.

"why do you guys need me anyway?"

"you're young. Vulnerable, smart, know what you're doing" Parker said keeping his eyes to the screen.

"no, but why me? There are multiple different 16-year-old twitch streamers you could've chosen from" I said, raising my voice.

"we want you as a spy" Jeffrey said blankly.

"a spy?" I said, crazed.

"yes, once we train you properly, we want to plant you back in with your friends, and feed us information, we don't have a spy recruited yet, and we'd like you"

"what?" I stood up.

"you can't do that!" I raged.

"well, we just about kidnapped you, and we're listening to your friends as we speak, so I wouldn't try anything" Jeffrey said rather calmly.

"you fail to remember we have your parents" Gene tsked.

"where even are my parents!" I was nearly yelling.

"they're safe in an undisclosed location" Jeffrey explained, everyone was acting settle.

"Why are you treating me nicely? Why are you acting as if this is nothing!?" I continued.

"because this is nearly nothing for us, continue to act this way and we wont act like its nothing" Jeffrey said tranquilly.

"what will you do to me If I continue? Aren't I so important to you?" I cross my arms.

"you'll see if you continue this behavior" Jeffrey repeated. I stood there, defeated. Of course they weren't going to budge, this is what they worked for.