꧁50꧂

"Do you even know me James. A walk?" Leta said as she walked with him on the edge on the Black Lake, their arms linked. He rolled his eyes before stopping her by a large tree with a hole in it.

He then pulled a small box from his pocket and handed her it which caught her off guard. "What is this?" She asked, taking the big and slightly pulling at the paper.

Inside was another box which made her leg out a small huff which James chuckled at. She then opened the box revealing a small silver necklace with a crescent moon on it. She ran her fingers along it before wrapping her arms around James. "It's beautiful." She whispered in his ear.

"What are you waiting for? Put them on." He watched as she flicked her hair over her shoulder and put the necklace on. James then turned her around and did up the back, shivers running down her back as his hand brushed against the back of her neck.

She then turned to face him, putting her hair back behind her, fiddling with the moon. Her eyes then met James's who smiled at her. "Leta," He paused, taking in a small sigh.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Leta froze still as she felt her heart stop and blood run cold. Her eyes widened before shutting them and taking in a deep breath. "James," She put her hand on his cheeks and ran her thumb along it. "I would love to."

A large smile grew on his face and he wrapped his arms around her waist, picking her up and spinning her around. Leta leaned in, her hands on his shoulders as they kissed. Occasionally they released each other so they could gasp for air but at the moment they felt like they didn't need oxygen but each other.

He then put her down but they were not down with their kiss. Slowly she pulled away, their foreheads and noses still touching as their fingers interlocked. James placed one final kiss on her forehead before they heard footsteps sending them running back, laughing hysterically.

                                         ༒
Leta sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes. She held her head as waves of migraines rushed over them, slightly hungover. She let out loud yawn but suddenly stopped when she felt an arm resting around her waist.

She looked over with a fearful look until she saw James, still sleeping soundly. She then looked around, they were in the Gryffindor common room but in a room she had never seen before.

James then scrunched up his nose and slowly opened his eyes, smiling at the girl beside him. "Morning." He said, placing a kiss on her temple. "James, where are we?" She asked, laying back down and using her elbow to support her head as her hand rested on his chest.

"It's a spare dorm room which is empty, the kid was expelled for some reasons." He began, putting his hands behind his head. "You were really tired so I thought you would like t sleep in here. I'm sorry if I did the wrong thing." He apologised, sitting up quickly and avoiding eye contact.

"James," She lifted up his chin so his eyes locked into hers. "You did the right thing. I wouldn't want to wake up beside anyone else." She whispered calmly before placing a kiss on his cheek. "I hope not. We are dating now." He chuckled as he lay back again.

She rolled her eyes but smiled as she swung her legs off the bed, standing up. She instantly felt a shiver on her legs which made her shake. "Um-um, Leta." James stuttered which made her look over.

She then looked down to see she had taken of her bottoms she had slept in and was now stood in front of James in her pants, after sleeping like that. "I'm so sorry." She apologised, pulling the cover to hide her.

"We didn't-"

"No,no. I wasn't as drunk as you and I can assure you we did nothing." James protested which made her let out a sigh of relief. "I'll leave so you can get dressed." He said with a smile, walking out without looking at her again.

Leta made a fist with her hands and landed face first on the bed, pushing her head deeper into the covers in a hope it would swallow her whole.

She then got up, feeling how hot her cheeks were before finding her clothes and putting them back on. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Yes," She called out, standing up straight. The door pushed open and James walked in, an awkward smile and the same red cheeks. "I'm really sorry I didnt-"

James cut her off by picking up the necklace she was still wearing. "Wow. Who got you this?" He asked with a smile which her lightly chuckle. "My boyfriend did." She said, trying to hold back her laughs.

"You must be one lucky girl." He said with a smirk which she wanted to wipe of. "No, he is lucky to have me." She said, pulling him closer to kiss him. He felt her smirk in the kiss which only made him kiss her more, their noses pushing against each other.

"James hurry. Sirius will be dressed soon." Remus called through the door after knocking. Leta pulled away which made him sigh before opening the door and letting her out, sneaking her out to the hallway.

                                       ༒
They got out and the two students were stood in front of the Fat Lady. "I wish I could kiss you forever." He said as he pushed hair behind her ear. "James, romantic but too cheesy. That's a rule to my list, no cheesy comments." She said, wearing a satisfied look as he nodded reluctantly.

"Good." She said as she walked off, winking at him with a smirk before turning the corner.