Young jutsice mother - becoming their mother

You looked in laboratory at was secret from the government even the justice league you, didn't have the choice of working here you had been taken by the mysterious group running this laboratory. You are walking around the lab minding your business when you came across, one of the leaders.

Leader " y/n it seems liked your services are no longer needed"

Y/n " so I'm free to go"

Leader " yes and we also need you to take those useless kids" you hated this place on more ways the one and your hated them for kidnapping children and turning them into their own superhero's.

Y/n " fine I will take them if you never come after me again or those boys"

Leader " deal you are use to being tossed away don't you" you wanted to punched this man but you soon walked away, you walked the room where they were keeping the kids.

???? " mommy y/n is here" all seven little boys come running towards you and you soon kneel down towards to them.

Y/n " hey boys I have a surprise"

Wally " what mama"

Y/n " well you boys will be coming to live with me and I will become your boys real mommy now, and we can finally be a big and happy family"

The boys " yeah"

Y/n " now go get your things we are going soon" the boys take off and pack their things into their backpacks you had given them, they didn't have the much only a few toys, book, and some clothes you had given them. Soon enough you all left the laboratory and the city you all lived in, you had decided to stay at a motel for night your place the boys on bed while you made some calls. There was house you were left my your grandparents and it was big enough to raise the boys in and keep on your science life as well.

Y/n " I won't let you all become weapons of war you will be good and live normal lives I will make sure at happens" the next morning our left the motel and head to metropolis with the boys who we're happy to have you as their full time mom.