Chapter 34

[CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER]

Rita's pov

I have never been in a clothing store in a mall. As we walked into one, I was amazed. It was like a whole new world for me.

Not a saleswoman came up to us. "They don't help me choose my clothes?" I asked Roman, looking at the busy salespersons who were putting the clothes back in order to make the store look neat and organized.

The store was called TJ Maxx. "Since we are not in a fancy store — no — you have to choose your own clothes without the assistance of the staff," Roman claimed.

"I never got the chance to walk around a clothing store and pick up my own clothes," I muttered as I looked through the clothes.

"Lucky you, must be enjoyable to live like a princess. Was there anything you had to do for living?" he asked me mockingly.

His words made me look at him. I hated that he thought I was spoiled. I was everything but spoiled.

"No, my father provided me with everything I needed, like fresh food, expensive clothes, a big spacious bedroom, maids, home tutoring," I said, walking up to him until I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.

"He kept really good care of me, but not because he loved me or I am his daughter. He wanted me unharmed and safe so he could marry me off to Nicolai or another man who qualified his standards when the time was right."

I pushed the few clothes I had already chose against his chest. "I was never a princess, Roman. I was always a prisoner — raised to be a trophy wife to someone."

As I was about to walk away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "Let go of me, you just spoiled my mood," I muttered annoyed.

He leaned closer, his lips brushing my ear as he said, "I can't help, it turns me on when you're mad." Then, he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, kissing me there.

"You really look so tempting when you are angry. You know I always get a hard on when you're mad?"

"W-What are you doing?" I stammered bewildered as he brushed my hair back and sucked on my neck. It was impossible to stay mad at him. He turned me from mad to flustered in seconds.

"Seeing if you're as turned on as I at the moment." His hand sneaking in my coat, before slipping in my skirt.

I gasped as his hand cupped my sex. I couldn't believe where his hand was. I looked around as he continued kissing my neck, not caring at all that we were standing in the middle of a store.

"R-Roman," I stuttered, trying to push him away before someone would see us. Though, he held me very close to his body, so it was hard to tell where his hand was.

"Mmh," was all I got from him in response. "We are in public for God's sake, stop," I said flushed and held his wrist, scared he'd sneak his fingers in my sex.

"And?" he muttered against my neck, his other hand wrapping around my waist, pulling me even closer if possible, his hand in my skirt covered by my coat. "I am just hugging you."

"You are doing far more, it i-is inappropriate," I stammered as I looked around to see if people were staring at us or not.

"Who gives a fuck?" he asked mischievously. "Look around, everyone is busy, no one cares."

"I give a fuck!" I said, trying to pull back, but he held me in his embrace, not letting go. "You want to give a fuck?" he asked me with a naughty grin and I gasped before shaking my head.