Chapter 69

Y/n's pov

"Y/n," Wakatohi says.

"Wakatoshi," I say looking over at him from the couch.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" he asks.

"No," I say. "I don't need to."

"The other day you told Tsukishima that your grades were slipping," he says.

"Don't listen in on my conversations," I say. "It's weird."

"I checked your grades, and they're fine," he says. "Did you lie to Tsukishima?"

"I'm not feeling good," I say. "Still stressed, I don't want to talk about it."

"Is that why you did not go to school today?" he asks. "Stress?"

"Uh-huh," I nod my head. "The park thing is still stuck in my head, but don't worry about it."

"We will be moving relatively soon," he says. "And you have yet to start packing, why is that?"

"Most of the stuff is just getting moved out and brought to the house in Tokyo right?" I ask.

"I believe that it's going to the estate," he says. "But same idea."

"Ew, isn't that where the old hag lives?" I ask.

"Shhh, she might be listening," he says. "Don't talk so rudely of your elders."

Bruv.

"Maybe the movers will run her over," I laugh. "I really hope so."

"I do not want her to get run over," he says. "Then we would have to take the time to go to her funeral."

Ice cold.

"So you want her to get hit by a car, but you don't want her to die?" I ask.

"I didn't say that," he says.

Okay, bruv.

"Yeah, I know," I say. "Anyway.

"Are you currently sad?" he asks.

"Why are you asking?" I ask.

"Because I want to know," he says. "Why else would I ask?"

"What if I told you that I am severely depressed and only a few inches from spiralling out of control and will most likely enter a depressive state within the next few months?" I ask.

"I believe I would have to contact somebody, a doctor or mother," he says. "One of those would suffice."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm not telling you that," I say. "So no need to worry."

"I want to know if you are breaking up with Tsukishima," he says.

"And I don't want to talk to you about my relationship with him," I say.

"But you always tell me things," he says.

Yeah, that was before we had a big fight and I felt like shit.

"Wakatoshi, I'm growing up now," I say. "I'm not a little girl anymore."

"But are little," he says. "Although Shirabu said you were just vertically challenged."

Bitch... corvette corvette.

"I'm not vertically challenged," I say. "And I'm not little."

"You are my little sister," he says. "Why don't you tell me everything anymore?"

Chile, I never told you everything.

"Just sister," I say. "I'm just your sister, not a kid anymore."

"But you're only sixteen," he says.

"I'm a teenager, a teenager," I say. "Not a kid, you said it yourself, remember?"

"I didn't mean that," he says.

Now is not the time to rethink your words, shoulda thought about this sooner mate.

"No, I agree with you," I say. "With the things to said, although the way in which it was delivered wasn't the best."

Yes Y/n, talk to him like you aren't fucking crazy.

"I take back everything I said before, overcall, and before you ran away," he says. "I am taking it all back, just forget it."

"I can't just forget it," I say.

Maybe an apology would make me feel better, just a thought.

"Don't worry about it," I say.

"I was rude, and I regret saying everything," he says. "I just want to go back to normal."

"Define normal," I pause for a moment waiting for a response but it never minds. "Exactly, because my normal was everything you were dragging me for."

And frankly, I don't think I could go back to that.

"You were happier before," he says. "I just want you to be happy."

"Wakatoshi, all I've wanted for the past month and a half was an apology," I say. "I just wanted you to apologize."

"I'm sorry then," he says.

"I don't want one because I'm asking you to give me one," I stand up. "I wanted you to apologize on your own accord."

"I just did," he says. "I apologized because I want it to be normal again."

"You know what, it's fine," I smile. "I accept your apology, we're good now?"

"Yes," he nods his head. "We're good."

God Wakatoshi, I wish you'd just understand.

I need to get my nails done again.

-Crouton