The crowd was silent, but...his heart wasn't .

"Never thought I'd see you here.?" 

She stepped on his foot. and smirked.

"Still as cruel as ever I see." 

 "What is your true identity?"

He smiles."I'll tell you that if you tell me where the dagger is." 

 She keeps her poker face.

"It doesn't matter. I'll find out anyway. I already know about your secret..." 

He presses his finger against her and grabs her waist tighter, and leans in where he was breathing right above her neck.

Everyone stops dancing to witness how close things were getting. 

"You know I have the power to kill you right?" 

 She lifted up his chin and stared into his eyes. Their bodies were right together and there was a certain gleam in his eye...

But then she seductively whispered, "so do I..."

As she said that he flinched and then smirked. She let go of him and bowed to say goodbye, and walked towards the exit. People around her began to murmur. 

All out of the blue she heard a shout she turned around to see the devil with the face of an angel standing under the chandelier watching her. 

"Were you trying to seduce me?" 

She knew he said that in order to humiliate her, annoyed she confidently walked up to him draped her arms around his neck.

"I wasn't, but now I am." 

"What do you mea-" 

She grabbed the sides of his head and pulled him in for a kiss, his face flushed red as she let go. 

After a few long seconds, he put his hand up to his lips in shock. "You-" 

But she only smirked and spun around leaving the huge ballroom. 

The crowd was silent, but...his heart wasn't