6

Stepping foot into the agency after a not very long ride, Bakugou and Iris are welcomed by the receptionist, who told them to drop their stuff in a separate room. Best Jeanist's was waiting for them upstairs in the Genius Office. They were to get changed and meet him.

Iris had never thought to look at her costume. With a brief description of her quirk, the Colors and design she wanted, she hope they at least did something right. She had requested for something that would give her the easiest access to the mobility in her legs, so to her, pants were not an option. She also loved using her daggers and katanas, so she wanted a place for them to fit in snug without them falling out when she moves. She nervously opened the case and was relieved to find that the colour scheme was correct. It was white and shimmered a bit when you moved it around. Iris wasted no more time putting her costume on. Because of Best Jeanist's request, she had to switch out her costume's shorts for a denim pair. Her legs were covered until her the mid-thighs with a fabric which was flexible, but strong. Her top half resembled a mix between a samurai and goddess, with silver swirls running down her back. She also got asymmetric oval shaped metal shoulder shoulder pads, just like armour.

Iris stepped out of the changing room and sees Bakugou waiting. "You waited for me, how nice. Thank you~"

"Tch, you sure took your time."

"I was admiring my costume. Thank god it came out right."

"Lets go"

"Okay~"

Bakugou took the lead and stepped up to the office door. He was about to turn the handle when Iris quickly reminded him to knock. Listening to her for some reason, he tapped the door a few time, not before hearing a bold 'come in'.

The office was huge. Best Jeanist was standing in front of other people in jeans with gentlemanly hairstyles similaire to Ayoyama's. "Please introduce yourselves." Asked the hero.

"Iris Morningstar, pleasure to meet you, sir."

"Katsuki Bakugou." The students both gave slight bows.

Best Jeanist urned towards Bakugou. "To be perfectly frank, I don't like you very much." Iris was extremely surprised to hear the first thing that came out of his mouth. Oh my God, Iris please don't laugh. She looked at the floor and pressed her lips together to keep her from reacting, but still listened to what he told him.

"Huh?!"

"I know full well why you chose my agency: because I'm one of the top 5 most popular heroes."

"Hey look, you're the one who made an offer for me!"

"Yes, recently, all my recruits have been perfect little angels, so you certainly stood out. I watched the way you fought at the sports festival. You have a good handle on your powerful quirk and a decent grasp of its use. You're an outstanding talent, I'd say you may already be able to take on as a sidekick. However, you do have a fatal flaw: you believe you're the best, and you display that belief without regard for how it reflects on you on your image. You have a ferocious nature."

Iris made an inaudible snort in the back. F in the chat boys.

"Don't tell me you brought me all the way here just to give me a-" Just like that, Bakugou was tied the pro's denim strings . Woah, that was fast!

Best Jeanist's tone went rougher "I have to correct people like you. It's part of my duty to society. Heroes and Villains are cut from the same cloth, so your job here is to watch me. I'll show you what make someone a hero."

"What in the hell are you doing?"

"isn't it obvious? I'm educating you on becoming an exemplary pro, that includes being aware of the way you speak, your appearance, controlling your emotions, your morals. There are countless things you need to learn." He let Bakugou go and turned to Iris. "As of for you, I will start with this: why did you accept my invitation?" Iris looks back up at the hero.

Oh shit.

Iris ran a hand through her hair and chuckled nervously, not wanting to be wrapped up just like her classmate. "Uhm, in all honesty, sir, I picked you for the exact same reason." Oh I'm screwed now. Best Jeanist sighs "And here I thought you would at least have some kind of a better answer." The pro was killing her ego, and she got a bit annoyed.

"I've watched and read a few articles about you and what you do back there in Canada. Your skill is extraordinary, and I think you are ready to do some missions by yourself..." Oh no, here it comes, thought Iris. "But, most of your decisions are completely rash and you put yourself at risk almost all the time. This is unacceptable. You will be putting others at risk as well." At this point, Iris' ego was getting pushed down, and she was becoming slightly upset.

He then addressed himself to both of them "This goes to both of you. In the brief period of one week, I will stitch my teachings into the fabric of your being.