Stealing what's ours

Kiara POV:

"You guys wanna take my van?"

"Sure." JJ shrugged.

"Uh- I think we're just gonna walk actually, thanks though." I responded. She threw a strict look at JJ.

"No, we're all going to the same place, just come on."

Hesitantly, we all got into the van. This is exactly what I was taught not to do..

The ride was mostly silent. JJ was in the passengers seat, while the rest of us were in the back seats, with Sarah in the middle.

---

The man told us his name is Frank.

"Okay what's the plan?" JJ asked turning towards us.

"We sneak into the plane, and Frank flys us back to outer banks." John B responded.

"Over and out" JJ exclaimed jumping out of the car.

We all followed and quietly made our way to the plane. There wasn't too many people, just a couple guys here and there.

We were almost to the plane when we overheard a guy saying to another, "Ward is coming now, we need to unload the plane immediately. Apparently some kids might come try to steal it" The man chuckled.

"Guys we need to hurry!" Sarah said shoving us along.

We finally got to the plane, and managed to all get inside. Frank started the plane. As soon as everyone heard it, they were running up to us. The plane was already on a runway so that's good. Frank started to go when they were running after us with guns.

I was holding my breath the whole time until we got into the air. I sighed of relief. We all started laughing.

"WE GOT THE FUCKING GOLD!" JJ shouted.

We all cheered.

"Gold?" Frank asked. "How much?"

"4-" JJ started but was cut off.

"1 mil" John B stated. "And you get half of it."

"Where am I going?" Frank asked.

"Kildare." Kiara responded.

The 4 of us all went into the back.

"Guys how are we gonna convince the sheriff we're innocent and Ward and Rafe are guilty?" Sarah asked with a worried look spread over her face.

"We have to figure out something before we back back, in less than 24 hours. As soon as they see us they're going to arrest us." John B added.

"They won't see you." I stated. "Until we have a plan you guys are staying at the Chateau and not leaving."

Sarah let out a long sigh.

We all started thinking of ways we could prove our friends innocence.

After a while, JJ spoke up. "We have to give the 500k to Frank without letting him see all the gold because he probably has a gang or some shit that'll steal it."

JB nodded.

I called Pope and told him to bring the twinkie to the runway.

---

We arrived in the outer banks. Frank flew the plane to the runway and we landed there.

"Good flying Frank" JJ said patting him on the back.

We already got the gold out before hand to give to Frank.

"Here. It's all of it. 500k" John B gave the gold to him. It was put into a brief case.

"If it's fake-"

"It's not." I interrupted.

With that Frank was off. I'm not exactly sure if he was planning on leaving Kildare or not.

That's when Pope arrived with the van.

Pope got out of the van and bolted to John B and Sarah.

"You're alive!"

JB laughed. They went in for a hug. After that Pope went over to Sarah.

"Hey Sarah!"

"How are ya Pope"

Pope didn't answer, instead he pulled her into a hug.

"Wait you got a plane, so that must mean-"

"The gold!" JJ pronounced.

"Come on guys, let's get this back to the Chateau before people see us." I said already unloading some.

We loaded what we could into the van to where it wasn't too heavy. It was going to take a couple of trips.

We brought it all back to the Chateau in 7 trips. It went smoothly. But for the time being, all the gold was scattered throughout John B's house.

"It's kook life now bitches!" JJ bursted out.

We all started cheering.

We decided we would enjoy the rest of the day to ourselves, and tommorow we would figure out a plan.

---

General POV

It was now dark out and everyone was exhausted from carrying all the gold.

Pope was laying on the chair and JJ and Kie shoulder to shoulder on the couch. John B and Sarah got up and went into JB's room to sleep.

"Is there something going on between JJ and Kie?" John B asked.

Sarah raised her eyebrow. "Seriously?"

John B stayed quiet.

"Dude it's literally so obvious!" She giggled. "Did JJ really not tell you?"

"No.." he answered before smiling. "Wow, JJ and Kiara"

"I know"

Pope soon nodded off to sleep, and the two grabbed a blanket and went outside. They snuggled on the hammock and gazed up at the stars.

"This is nice." Kiara stated.

JJ was silent for a moment.

"Kie.."

"Yeah?"

JJ sat up causing her to sit up as well face to face.

"I love you."

Kiaras eyes glistened from the shine of the moonlight.

She leaned in, and softly kissed him. "I love you too."

JJ placed two of his fingers on her chin and kissed her again, only this time more passionately.

Kiara fell back onto couch with him hovering above her.

"I want you JJ" She whispered.

He got up and grabbed hold of her hand. Together they quickly made their way to the spare bedroom and locked the door.

---

I know I haven't posted in a while I just havn't had motivation.