Chapter 39

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

After Elsie had headed up to her dorm to try and get some rest, she couldn't quite drift off to sleep. She wasn't surprised, though. Elsie had pretty much gone sleepless the past few nights ever since her and James stopped talking. She may have been able to fake her way through the day, but at night when she was alone with her own thoughts was different. She couldn't escape the chaotic mess she became when her bed curtains were closed. Because that's what life was without her best friend in it; chaos.

So instead of staring at the ceiling like she had done the last two nights before, Elsie peeled herself out of bed and made her way down to the common room to be comforted by the warmth of the fireplace. It was around 2am when she left, meaning the common room would be empty. However, when she descended the stairs she was proven wrong.

As the room came into sight, she found herself staring at Rory McLaggen anxiously pacing around in front of the fireplace with tear-stained cheeks. Still not being noticed by the disheveled boy, she heard a sob escape from his trembling lips as his hands ripped through his hair in frustration. Elsie slowly walked over to him, knowing that this was an extremely rare sight. Rory never showed his emotions.

"Rory?" Elsie softly whispered while placing a hand on the pacing boy's back, finally revealing her presence to him.

Rory whipped around and locked eyes with Elsie, bringing a hand up to the side of her face gently as another angry tear left his eye. His grip slightly tightened on her face as she raised a hand and wiped his tear away. His face was pained while touching her, as if his hand was on the sun, burning as he guided it across the sky.

He brought his face closer to hers, abruptly placing his forehead on hers and bringing his other hand up to grip the other side of her face. Suddenly, he angrily crashed his lips on hers and dove his tongue into her mouth, as if he was trying to lose himself in her.

As much as she didn't mind kissing the boy in front of her, she knew something was wrong and that he was trying to run away from his problems. Knowing this, she pulled out of the kiss and stared him in the eyes with a pointed look.

"Rory, what's wrong? It's okay to talk about your feelings," she softly said while bringing her hands up and gently placing them over his, which were still holding either side of her face, "You can talk to me."

"Please, Els. We can talk about it tomorrow..." he said in a voice just below a whisper, his lips still slightly trembling, "I need this, I need you, I just need an escape right now."

Elsie knew more than anyone what it felt like to need an escape from your problems, wanting to just get your mind off of everything for a little bit. It was the very reason why she wanted to smoke a cigarette, and the very reason why Rory wanted her. And maybe it was an unhealthy habit to get into, but Elsie knew how it felt. So, she found her self giving into the the plea of the crying boy.

Standing up on her tippy toes, she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and pulled his face into hers. When their lips met, they immediately began intensely diving into each other. Her tongue pushed its way into his mouth as he grabbed the back of her thighs and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his torso while eagerly moving her lips in sync with his. His hands harshly gripped her arse, causing a whimper to sound out of her mouth.

Rory dipped his lips into the crook of her neck, hungrily leaving love bites trailing down her soft skin under her ear. Her head fell back in pleasure as she ground her hips against his, causing a growl to emit from his lips.

"Fuck, Els," he moaned into her ear while nibbling on her earlobe, "I need a distraction...let me make you feel good."

He once again squeezed her arse, pressing her heat flush against him. She let out low moan as he devilishly laughed into her ear, "I can make you feel so fucking amazing."