Part 3. (Robby)

I woke up today wanting so badly to kill myself. Why me? What have I ever done to deserve this life? I get bullied. My parents are not even married? Robby, the only sibling I have, hates me. Tory wants to kill me. And Eli cheated on me. God, kill me now! I decided to go over to my dad's today. I arrived at his apartment and parked my car. I walked in to the smell of food. He seen me walking in and smiled. I was walking to the kitchen when I seen Robby sitting on the couch. I stopped in my tracks. Robby looked back at me with a smirk.

Robby: Hello dear sister. - He said sarcastically. I looked at my dad confused.

Y/n: what is he doing here? - I asked pointing to Robby.

Johnny: His mom's out of town and he needs a place to stay. - I rolled my eyes.

Johnny: What's wrong with a family reunion? - He asked walking over to us. 

Y/n: oh, maybe that, the people he hangs out with are trying to kill me? - I said and Robby rolled his eyes. 

Johnny: Sit down. We're all gonna watch some Karate. - He said pointing to the seat next to Robby. I rolled my eyes and sat beside Robby with my arms crossed. He sat on the other side of Robby.

Y/n: Yay, like we need to motivate the idiot beside me. - I said. Robby burped in my face.

Y/n: EW! You're so gross! - I yelled shoving him away. My dad laughed.

Robby: Not as much as kissing someone who's kissed on the same girl at the same time as you. - He said chuckling, I looked at him confused.

Y/n: When did you hear about that? - I asked. He smirked.

Robby: Not heard, seen! - He laughed. 

Y/n: You were there? - I asked.

Robby: and seen you beat Moon's ass! - He laughed again. I rolled my eyes and we just watched TV. By the end of the movie I was asleep on Robby's shoulder. 

*Robby's Pov*

I noticed her asleep on my shoulder. I smiled. My dad had fell asleep as well. I got up and carried y/n to bed. I tucked her in and kissed her on her cheek. I love y/n, she's my sister. The day I seen Hawk making out with Moon I was pissed. After y/n did her share of punishment to the two I took my share. I beat Hawk's ass. I watch out for y/n everywhere she goes, I don't want Tory killing my sister, but I know Cobra Kai is the best for me right now.