164

"Baicheng?" Fei Qianchi walked out of the house. Today, he was dressed in a silver robe, his white hair was a bit messy and it was easy to see that he had done nothing to it yet. His cheeks were a bit pink, blue eyes filled with a glimmer as he wandered out of the house.

Two weeks, that was how long Fei Qianchi had been in this place for. His back was now fully healed with Baicheng's help. As time passed for the two, Fei Qianchi grew closer to the man, opening up about his life. Baicheng easily got along with him, as if nothing was odd.

Fei Qianchi's eyes gazed at the tree, spotting a familiar figure walking over to him.

"Are you awake now?" There was a teasing smile on the man's face as he walked towards Fei Qianchi.

Fei Qianchi smiled, leaning forward as he shrugged. "Didn't I wake up earlier than yesterday?" He winked as he said this, letting out a laugh afterwards as Baicheng rolled his eyes.

Baicheng was dressed in a red robe. The red color made his face look even more pale, especially with his black hair. His hair was not tied up, merely held with a jade pin.

"Let's go back in. I should fix your hair." Baicheng shook his head as he leaned forward and flicked Fei Qianchi's head.

Fei Qianchi moved back, holding his forehead with a dire smile. Well, Baicheng was the one who first got interested in his hair. After that, Fei Qianchi simply forced the man to tidy his hair for him.

"You were the one who said that you liked my hair." Fei Qianchi argued.

Time made Fei Qianchi realize that Baicheng was different from Zhu Longwang. The man was more carefree, he didn't care about anything. Baicheng liked to do as he wished, and although he could become cold and frightening at times, it was always as if the man was thinking about his past. Zhu Longwang was a cold man. Although he would soften with Fei Qianchi, there was still a side to him that made Fei Qianchi question himself. It was as if there was this line that they couldn't cross, a line that neither wanted to tread.

As Fei Qianchi followed Baicheng, he sat on the chair. Baicheng stood behind his back, a comb in his hand as he carefully fixed Fei Qianchi's hair.

"No, your hair is beautiful. White hair is especially rare." Baicheng whispered as he ran his fingers through Fei Qianchi's hair, gently combing it.

Fei Qianchi hummed in response, eyes closed as Baicheng combed his hair. The man's actions were gentle, his finger softly running through his hair. Fei Qianchi felt relaxed.

"I was thinking," Baicheng began to say.

"Yes?" Fei Qianchi asked. His eyes were still closed, a peaceful expression on his face.

"It's time for you to leave." Baicheng finally whispered.

Fei Qianchi felt the man's hands pause for a moment before they resumed their careful actions. Truthfully, Fei Qianchi knew that he would be leaving soon. His injuries were already healed now, it was only a matter of time before he leaves. But... he was a bit afraid that leaving this place would mean never seeing Baicheng again.

"I know." Fei Qianchi's voice became more quiet. "But if I leave, it means that I may never see you again." He opened his eyes, turning his head a bit to see Baicheng's face. The man's face was a bit distraught, as if questioning his actions.

But upon the man's lips, a light smile made its way. "Even if you leave, it doesn't mean that I'll never see you again. I'll visit often, so long as you allow me to. If you move to a different place, I would be able to come and go as I wish. After all, Fushui Sect is a place closed off to those who aren't associated with the sect. I won't be able to come even if I want to."