31

Jieun was currently awkwardly squished between Jisung and Chenle as the older boys stood in front of them. Her head was down as she fidgeted with her fingers.

Now she knew how Jisung and Chenle had felt.

"So, any of you want to tell us why you didn't answer your phones?" Jaemin asked seriously.

"Or why me and Mark suddenly felt like crying?" Jeno added as he looked at Jieun.

Jieun nervously shifted her eyes to Jisung, who looked at her before quickly looking away. They both hoped that none of the others had caught that, but someone did.

"What was that? Why'd you two look at each other like that?" Renjun asked, suddenly becoming very suspicious of the two youngest.

"Like what?" Jisung asked, feigning innocence. They narrowed their eyes at the two. Jieun closed her eyes as she mentally sighed.

They knew that they were lying.

At this point even Chenle had become suspicious. Sure, he knew that he and Jisung had made Jieun sad, but he also knew that there was something else's going on.

Something had happened.

Jisung smirked causing Jieun's eyes to widen as she realized what he was about to do. She could bet on her chocolate that she was a blushing mess.

"Jieun's lips are very soft." He said with a smug smile. One eyebrow raised, as if questioning what they would do.

There was silence as the boys took time to process what the boy had just said.

Then they laughed. They obviously thought the boy was lying, but their laughter died down when they saw that Jisung still had that smug face on.

Hesitantly, they looked at Jieun. As if they were asking her wether he was telling the truth.  

Their eyes widened in shock as they saw Jieun's blushing cheeks as she tried to avoid eye contact with them.

"P-Park Jisung!" Haechan said in disbelief.The boys stared at him, speechless.

Then all hell broke lose.

"Are you serious!"
"YOU KISSED HER?!"
"I can't believe Jisung was the first one to kiss her."
"What the fu-"
"Hey! Language!"
"How was it."

.
.
.

"What? It's not like you guys aren't wondering either!" Chenle said in defence when the others looked at him weirdly.

But they then turned and looked at Jisung in anticipation.

Unable to stay sitting any longer, Jieun shot up from the couch. She went to the kitchen, "I'll make some hot chocolate." She quietly muttered.

Jisung looked back at the boys and smiled sweetly, "I'm not telling you guys anything. You can find out what it was like after you bond and kiss her yourselves." He said happily.

"You little brat!" Haechan said as he lunched towards the youngest, but was held back by Jaemin.

"He has a point, some of us still haven't bonded with Jieun." He said as she looked towards the kitchen.

So far only Mark, Jeno, and Jisung had bonded with her. That left Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle and Haechan as the only ones who haven't bonded with her.

Chenle narrowed his eyes at Jisung, "I can't believe you bonded with her without me. We agreed to do it together!" He said, feeling slightly betrayed.

Jisung pouted, "She was crying!" He said in defence.

"And whose fault was that?!" Chenle shouted.