Chapter 34

Back at the mansion, the boys were trying to figure out what could have happened to Y/N. Where she could have gone, who could have taken her if it wasn't RM's gang. Hyunjin's phone pinged as a message came through, and he glanced at it before his eyes widened. He saw the name on his screen, and was nervous to open the message.

"Who is it?" Lee Know asked, causing Hyunjin to look up from his phone. The tall blonde male noticed everyone's eyes on him, and chewed the inside of his cheek. "It's Y/N, but it won't be her...I already know it won't. I don't want to open it."

"Open it, Jinnie." Felix spoke up, moving to stand beside Hyunjin. He would look at what the message said with Hyunjin, placing a hand on the taller males shoulder. The boy swiped open the message, and an image came into view. Both of the blondes got nervous as they waited for the image to load, especially when they saw what message came through next.

'I bet you were wondering where she was, right?' Read the message. The image finally loaded and Felix visibly stiffened, causing Bang Chan to snatch the phone from Hyunjin's hand to take a look himself. As the leaders eyes widened at the sight of the image in the message, Hyunjin exhaled a harsh sigh, gritting his teeth together.

The image they were all now looking at, it frustrating each one of the boys, was of Y/N tied harshly to the chair, a gag in her mouth. She was glaring at the camera, the flash from the phone making it more visible that she had already been injured by a punch to the face, the blood on her lip showing clearly. Despite the fact the young girl was glaring at the camera, at whoever was taking her image in that situation, every one of the boys could see the fear that she was trying to hide. If they could see it, they knew her kidnappers would be able to see it.

"Hyunjin, text them back. Get them on a call. Do something, anything, so we can start tracking where they are. We have to get her back before anything worse happens to her." Bang Chan stated, grabbing his computer and ferociously typing on the keyboard. Hyunjin nodded and instantly text them back, telling them not to hurt the girl.

Meanwhile, Y/N was now alone in the basement. She couldn't rely on anyone to come to save her. After all, it was her fault she was in this mess. Despite her ankles being taped to the legs of the chair, her toes were able push off the floor. She was able to rock the chair. If she could rock it enough and make it fall, maybe the chair would be flimsy enough to break from the impact and she could escape? It was hard to rock the chair, especially with the way her ankles were taped up.

While the girl was trying to rock the chair, and succeeding, she realised that she would need more of a push off the floor to make the chair topple over. That wasn't going to happen with her ankles taped the way they were, and it was painful trying to make the chair fall already. The rope on her wrists was digging in, creating rope burns.

Y/N was about to give up, her body was aching from the force she was trying to rock the chair with, however the door at the top of the stairs opened. It startled her, the chair coming to a stop and her returning back to the original position. Her eyes looked up to meet a man with purple hair, the man named Jungkook, and a short man. She recognised the short man from when she had been taken. He was one of her kidnappers.

As the purple haired man approached, she shrunk down into the chair as much as she could. He smiled evilly at her, his grin widening when he saw how scared she was. "Hello, Y/N. My name is RM. You may be wondering why you're here, in this situation. But not to worry. I will explain." The tall man turned on his heel, started to circle around the chair. The woman watching his every move, scared that he would turn and kill her.

"You are the new girl that joined Bang Chan and his little gang, right? Of course you are. Jimin already told me all about how he managed to trick you into unblocking him. Which one of them warned you, that you didn't listen to? Such a shame you didn't listen. Anyway, I want you to tell us all about that gang. Work with us to bring them down, and you will not get hurt." RM proposed his deal, stopping behind the girls chair and grabbing it. He tilted it back slightly so the girl was looking up at him. As soon as Y/N felt her feet leave the floor, her body tensed up, she gripped the edges of the arms of the chair tightly as she was tilted back. "What do you say? Will you tell us about your gang?" RM used his free hand to pull the gag out of Y/N's mouth.

The young woman remained silent for a moment, before she slowly shook her head. She was accepting the fact that she had got herself into this mess. This wasn't her gangs fault. Hyunjin had warned her about Jimin, but she had been stupid and not listened. Bang Chan had told her to not make friends with citizens, but she hadn't listened to that either and had made 'friends' with Jimin thinking he was a citizen. Y/N swallowed a lump in her throat, before speaking up to RM. "what are you going to do if I don't? Keep me tied down here forever? I'm not telling you anything about them."

"For a girl as stupid and naive as you..." RM paused as he let the chair stand back up properly, circling back around to the front to keep watching the girl. "You are brave. Especially in the situation you're in. If you don't tell us anything, Jungkook will find a way to get it out of you. You will die here if you don't say anything." RM glanced over to Suga, before motioning to the door. "If those guards we have up there ever wanna come down here for a visit, don't bother stopping them. Let them do what they want." He grumbled, earning a solid nod off the shorter male.

"She'll break. They always do. Even if she doesn't, Jungkook will end up killing her. She has no choice, she either speaks and survives, or keeps quiet and eventually ends up dying a slow and painful death. I'm sure the guards would love to visit a helpless, broken girl. They're ruthless." Suga muttered, speaking about the girl as if she wasn't even there. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Y/N flinch at his words. He doubted she would last long, she will either give up and spill everything, or she will accept her death and be one of those people that die quickly even when Jungkook tries killing them slowly. Which would be a pity. Suga chuckled at the thought before turning away from the two other males and their captive.

The short male disappeared up the stairs after glaring at the female captive. RM smiled towards the young woman. "I'm sure Jungkook will give you a small taste of what you are to expect during your stay here. Have fun, Y/N. Oh, and good luck." He chuckled before following Suga up the stairs, closing the door behind him.

Y/N's eyes drifted over to Jungkook, who was cleaning all the equipment on the cart, as well as the table beside the cart. Soon, he stopped what he was doing, and turned his head towards Y/N. The young woman tensed up, and he began approaching her. "Now, let's start, shall we?"