Part 4. (Knocked Out)

*Your Pov*

I woke up in my dad's bed. I went and freshened up in the bathroom then headed to the kitchen. I walked in and seen Robby making breakfast.

Y/n: I didn't know you cooked? - I asked. He smirked at me.

Robby: You don't know a lot of things y/n. - He said handing me my plate. I sat down at the table. and so did he. 

Y/n: where's dad? - I asked while shoving a pancake in my mouth. 

Robby: He had to go to his dojo. - He said eating his food. - I nodded. It got awkward after that. I soon finished my food and placed my dish in the sink as did Robby. 

Y/n: I'm gonna head home. - I said walking to the door.

Robby: I'll drive you. If that's okay? - He asked. I nodded and smiled. We got in my car and he drove me home. I got out and walked to my door. Robby followed behind me. I was about to open the door when I turned around and hugged Robby. He hugged back. I went inside and he walked home.

-Later That Day-

I was on my bed chilling on my phone, I kept getting messages from Eli. I finally got tired of it and blocked him. It was now night time and I decided to go for a walk. I got on a coat and headed downstairs and out the door. I was enjoying the breeze and cold weather. Christmas was right around the corner and I didn't want to be miserable on Christmas so I decided to clear my mind. I walked in to an alley when I heard a female voice crying for help. I turned the corner to see a guy trying to take her clothes off. I ran up to him and kicked him to the face. The girl got out of his grip. The guy grabbed me by my arms and I couldn't get loose, I seen the girl trying to help. I looked at her.

Y/n: Go! Run! - I told her and she nodded and ran. Before I knew it the guy nocked me out.