Down

"Please" I beg as I stare into these strangers confused eyes. I'm visibly shaking. Have I ever shot a gun?

The man in the goggles moves toward the blonde man and picks something off the floor.

"I mean it! D-don't move!" I shout, trembling and I wave the gun back and forth between the group and the two men near the bench.

The man and the goggles slowly raises his arms. "Y/n please.." He says softly.

"STOP SAYING THE NAME!" I scream. My head pounds. I drop to the ground, the gun falling to the ground. Nothing was making sense. I couldn't remember anything. Anything except a small organization that I was a part of. A team of people set to help the greater good and protect the people from threats.

A group called HYDRA. I didn't remember much, but I did remember them. In fact, it was all I could remember. They protected me and took me in.

"A-are you Hydra?" I ask, looking up at them hopefully.

"Hydra?" the woman with short hair says. "No! You're safe. We are not HYDRA. Don't worry."

I tilt my head. "No... I-i want to be with HYDRA" I say starting to panic again.

They look at me again. Some with pity, some with disgust.

The man with long dark hair kick the gun away from me. I look up again, startled. He lifts me by my shoulders. I struggle against him but he has a strong grip.

I'm cuffed to the bench as the group reconvenes away from me. I watch as they flip through a folder and through a small bag.

I fidget in my cuffs. I turn to the group of people also chained and cuffed a few feet away from me. They're all staring at me. Watching me. As if they're waiting for something to happen.

"Why are you watching me?" I ask the closest one.

The woman smiles. "You're the future. HYDRA. It's in Germany. You know where" She says excitedly.

I cock my head. "I don't think I do know. And even I did. These people, they're blocking the exits, plus we're in the air." I say, she obviously knew something.

"Heh. They are no match for you. Trust me. Just focus on what you want to do, it will happen." She smirks.

I sit back against the bench and lean my head against the wall. I close my eyes. What the hell did she mean? I look back up at the group, they had broken and were now standing in front of me.

The blonde man squats in front me. I glare up at him. Even in a squat he towers over me.

"Y/n...." He starts.

"No. I'm not Y/n" I state firmly.

"Hydra, they've erased your memories. It might take some time but Tony might be able to fix it, get it back. You just need to cooperate." He says his eyes pleading with mine.

I spit at him. "No, HYDRA is my family. They care for me. They do good. You probably wiped my mind!" I start to get angry. The plane starts to rumble.

"I don't care who you people are, or who you think I am, but I don't want to be here." I say. Rage now filled me. They thought they could keep me here? They thought they could control me? Ha.

The plane starts to shake and I looked to see a purple mist covering the window of the plane. The woman cackles and claps her hands in delight.

The team looks at me. "Y/n! Stop! What the hell are you doing?!" The goggle man practically shouts.

This only made me more angry. "My. Name. Is . Not. Y/n." I growl, it pushes me over the edge.

I smile as the plane starts to drop. I grip the bench as the people fly up and hit the ceiling of the jet.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" They scream at me.

I greet them with smiles. I was going to go home. I could sense we were approaching the ground and the team was slowly trying to get to the controls. I suddenly stop the falling, causing the people around me to slam into the floor. It knocks them out. I gently land the jet. I knew I didn't have much time. I was the only one moving. I reach for the keys for the cuffs that had fallen in front of me.

I unlock my cuffs and stand up. I brush myself off. I walk over to the other prisoners and unlock them before shaking them awake. One of them hits a button on the wall and a door opens. Once it opens it reveals a jungle.

"Avengers come in. This is Hill. We saw a sudden decline in your jet path. Everything alright?" A voice calls out over a speak system.

This causes the team to stir. I grab the communication device. "Hail Hydra" I growl.

I drop the comm leaving it hanging off the small machine. With that I step over the fallen people and walk out of the jet.

The sun was setting so it was start to get dark. All around me was trees. I take another step forward and feel the softness of the earth underneath me. I take a deep breath in and the scent of pine is everywhere.

My peaceful moment is disturbed by a noise behind me. Half of the team is standing there. Weapons drawn. I take a deep breath and raise my hands at my side. A mist forms. I push my hands towards them and it sends them flying back into the jet.

I focus back in and start running into the dark thick woods. I can hear them yelling out but I can't tell if it's to me or each other. I keep pushing forward until the voices fade.

I keep running until I reach a small town. I pace myself and walk into the nearest shop. I'm still panting. "Where am I?" I ask a man at the counter.

"Sens. Sens France" He responds in a heavy accent.

I smile at him. "Thank you"

I leave the shop, a little bell ringing on my way out. France. Not too far from Germany. I wander around the outskirts of the town until a reach a car. A woman was sitting at the steering wheel.

I knock on the window. She rolls it down. "How can I help you?" She asks, a slight fear in her voice.

I smirk. "I need your car."