Chapter 3 : detention pt.2

"Okey, good morning class I'm your teacher Mrs. Kang, i hope you all have fun the whole school year" she said smiling at all of her student's.

"You may now introduce yourselves at the front" she said pointing at the center.

"Your classmates is also free to ask questions and you are also free to answer it or not"

"Annyeong my name is Lee Shiyeon"

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Heesung imnida" heesung said waving his hand gesturing hi and sat back down.

"Hi my name is Jay" he said with a cold tone.

"Hi! My name is Sim Jake" he said making small gestures

"Annyeong Park Sunghoon" he said with a small smile

"Good morning everyone my name is Kim Sunoo" Sunoo said smiling so bright to the whole class

"Hi I'm Nishimura Riki but you can call me Niki" he said with a bored tone

"Hi guys! My name is Byun Jeahye Im 18 years old and thank you" the girl next to them said.

Now Y/N's turn to introduce herself. She is still nervous cause she doesn't know how to start nor how to end. But gathered all her courage to walk forward.

"Uhh...H-hi and good..morning. My name is Choi Y/N, 17 years old thank you" she said bowing at the whole class waiting for questions that needs answering.

Y/N POV

*Sigh* what did i just do why did i stutter like that? I mean the whole class doesn't bite right?. Im still at the middle of the room waiting for their questions that took minutes to be asked.

"Do you have any siblings?" A guy said raising his hands, standing up and with a curious face.

"Uhh...Yes i do have a sibling" i said smiling a little it's very uncomfortable all my classmates eyes are on me. Im so not used to it.

"What's the name of your sibling?" And again someone ask but this time its a girl she looks desperate though.

"He's name is Choi Soobin his 23 years old also a student here, he's also one of the transfers" i said Making the girl infront of me smile

"Uhh... Y/N are you single or taken?"

Okay i got caught off guard with that question as i said I'm not comfortable with it.

"Y-yes I'm single. Why ask?" I asked him ok putting a confused look at my face i scanned the room almost all the boys are smiling except for Jungwon, Sunghoon, Sunoo and...JAY who are glaring at the guy that asked the question but why are they glaring at him? I asked my self.

"Y/N are you interested on having a boyfriend" again with that stupid questions

"Actually...NO" i said shortly already stab by the girls glare cu'z when it's their turn no body dared to ask a question to them. But why are the questions for me so in appropriate? Like what the actual hell!

As i walked to my seat i see girls giving me death glares and guy's already staring at me fuck!

The teacher's continue to discuss nonsense that i really don't understand i just dozed off and sleep the whole class I'm tired alter all.

Jay POV

I can't believe that I'll be having detention at my first day of school Ahhhh! I wanna shout at that Y/N's face right now..

It's time for us to introduce ourselves i see girls drooling over me... of course i know im hot so who wouldn't right

Now it's time for Y/N to introduce, ewww so boring but one question made my blood boil which I don't know why?