"your eyes look like blue skittles!"

ENJOY! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV: 

i woke up this morning in some room.  don't remember coming here. i got up to leave the room to find answers when i realized that I'm in  shorts and a large shirt, which both don't belong to me. 

i rushed outside the room, and because its Leonidas's mansion, i expected to get lost since its built like a maze. 

i bumped into someone while running around trying to find anyone i knew. i looked up and sighed in relief. 

"chase, thank god. i woke up in some room and woke up with these on me and i don't remember...." i pointing at the clothes i was wearing

he chuckled nervously "we all entered the house while you were still in the car, and all of the girls were asleep with you in the car, Jaxon carried Ayla and Xavier carried Alex. i had to answer an urgent call so i couldn't check on you, sorry. what surprised us all was that Leo was the one that carried you inside" 

my mouth was gaped open.

a murderer carried me. 

"wait hold- on who's clothes are these?" 

he started rubbing his neck "its also Leo's clothes since you slept in his bed, so he g-" i cut him off

"That was his room?!" he nodded

"don't worry Ayla helped change you. she woke up the moment she entered the house because of the noise, i don't know how you were still sleeping. she helped change you because you haven't slept in a while and we didn't want to wake you up.." 

"what about my clothes ? and where will i be staying??"

he frowned "Leo said your going to stay in his room. i tried reasoning with him, but he threatened to kill anyone who disobeys him. he wouldn't tell us why" 

"and your clothes are in his room too" he said in a low hushed voice 

i was about to burst in anger when i remembered. the contract. 

i sighed in frustration and anger "we cant do anything about it, i signed a contract"

"if he tries to hurt you or tries to do something without your consent, I'm the first person you come to" he placed his hand on my shoulder and i nodded 

"come on get ready and lets go eat breakfast. I'm going to wait for you outside the room because i cant enter, no one was ever allowed to. well, except you now."

i entered as he waited outside and i started searching for the bathroom. which was when i actually looked at the room. it looked so expensive and fancy, something worthy of the mafia king. the bed was facing an entire wall made of glass.