24.

Third Person's POV.

Tzuyu and Sana reached their classroom and sat down on their seats, Tzuyu stared at the window beside her and spaced out while Sana was looking at her with a sly smile on her lips. "in every angle, she still looks stunning" a thought suddenly popped out on her mind, she shook her head and tried to ignore that thought but she just can't, Tzuyu is absolutely a goddess.

Both of them got distracted when they heard someone called Sana's name, they glanced at the door. It was the new student yesterday, Dahyun. She was smiling while looking at Sana, Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows when she saw her. Dahyun quickly sat beside Sana and greet her a good morning, Sana greeted back and Tzuyu could only sigh and focus her attention on the window again.

"Sana-ssi, i made lunch for us to share again" Tzuyu heard the new student mumbled, she hummed. "so she and Sana started sharing lunch huh?" Tzuyu thought on her head, she just let out a sigh and ignore everyone. The school bell rings and it signals that the first class will start, Tzuyu brought out her text books when the teacher came inside their classroom. The class started and she tried to focus but the thought that she will eat lunch alone again bothers her. Maybe she got used eating with Sana.

Hours had passed, their other class already ended and the last one which is Science class is near to end also. Tzuyu sigh and closed her textbook and stared outside the window, looking at the blue sky. It's a wonderful day and she hopes for peace, just for this day. The class ended and Tzuyu stay on her seat, she won't let that new student take Sana away during lunch breaks. Sana fixed her things and put it on her bag neatly then stood up to eat.

"Sana-ssi, let's eat lunch togeth-" Dahyun didn't finish what she was about to say when Tzuyu stood up and held Sana's arm with a plain expression.

"she'll eat lunch with me, excuse us" Tzuyu said in a plain tone and dragged Sana outside, leaving Dahyun dumbfounded on the classroom. Sana giggled and smirk after, she cling on Tzuyu's arms.

"Jealous i see?" Sana teased, Tzuyu rolled her eyes and let out a huff. "why would i be jealous, you always eat lunch with me" Tzuyu reasoned, Sana chuckled and stopped them from walking. Tzuyu looked at her with visible annoyance on her face, Sana grinned and held Tzuyu's cheek.

"i'm all yours daddy" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu let out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders, "whatever you say, let's eat" Tzuyu said and it made Sana smirk again. Sana cling on her arm again then they went on the  cafeteria together. Little did they know, someone was watching them intensely, feeling like anger is slowly burning her veins. She let out a deep breath and grinned, "Chou Tzuyu.. wait till i get my hands on you."