Chapter 33; H

Hermione couldn't stop thinking about Draco. It was the next day and they had spent all night with each other. She wanted to be his, but he didn't think she deserved him.

She wished she could prove to him how important he was to her. She wanted to hold him in her arms and tell him she never wanted to let him go. She knew they were the unlikely pair but it just felt so right to her. He made her feel like she could breathe again. She felt like she was free when she was with him.

Hermione walked through the threshold to Draco's room.  Wanting an excuse to talk to him, she decided she would ask him to duel. She figured they should practice fighting again so it was a win-win. It had been a while since their last spar, and it felt like everything had changed since then.

The last time there was a disconnect between them. Oh, how she wanted him to take her right there. She wanted to see how dominant he could be. Something about him shooting hexes at her made her aroused.

"We should practice again," Hermione called over to him. He lifted his head up, his hair falling in his face from lack of a haircut.

"Wanting to get your ass kicked again," he smirked standing up and walking to the other side of the room. His body was lean, and she couldn't keep her mind on practicing.

If only he knew.

"Really, I was going to say the same thing to you," she said nearing towards him. Her heart raced in anticipation. She planned to tempt him, trying to make him make a move. She threw a hex at him, and he dodged it moving closer to her.

She tried to cast another one, but he moved in an agile way, deflecting it.

"Is that the best you can do?"

Before she could send another one his way, she could feel him holding her in a chokehold, his breath radiating down her neck. Her head was against his rough chest. He turned her around causing her head to hit against the stone wall.

"It would be this easy to kill you," he said against her neck, making shivers send down her spine. He dragged his lips against her neck, going ever so slowly. She could feel her breath hitch, wanting him more than ever.

"All I would have to do is cast an unforgivable if you didn't choke first," he said tightening his grasp on her neck. He forced her chin upward, making her look him in the eyes. It was torturous in the best possible way.

"What next?" She whispered making her breath puff against his face. The tension between them was arousing. It was too much for either of them to ignore.

"Well, I could kill you, or take you right here," he said staring with his grey eyes into hers with a carnal stare. She loved the dominance he exuded.

"I would prefer the latter," she spoke causing him to lose himself.

Draco put his hand against the wall, closing in on her. He pressed his lips against her with passion and roughness that sent her mind wild. It was a hungry kiss like they couldn't get enough of each other. He placed his hand on her hips, traveling down scrunching up her uniform. He pressed the pads of his fingers against her knickers while kissing her collarbone.

She was already soaking and Draco noticed, smirking back up at her. She bucked her hips against him, wanting all the friction she could get.  He was like heroin running through her veins, sending her into a frenzy for his touch.

"Shh, be patient," he said removing his hand from her, causing her to ache from the lack of it. His voice was deep and gravely against her face. Her legs trembled as she stretched up to kiss his neck, swirling her tongue around. He took a deep breath and groaned in need.