You/Kirari Momobami - Soft

"Madam President? What are we doing here?"

"We're here to observe the best billiard played in the school. I've decided to take an interest in learning."

Sayaka did not believe a word that Kirari was saying. Since the two of them had arrived, Kirari had been glaring at everyone that had approached you to teach them how to play. Someone that wanted to learn the game would be focusing on what was happening rather than the player.

"Maybe we should go up to talk to her. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind giving private lessons to you, Madam President."

"Sayaka, don't be ridiculous. I don't want to participate in such a silly game. I told you that we're just here to observe."

Observe (y/n), Sayaka thought. She kept quiet, knowing that Kirari wouldn't have liked if she had implied that anything was going on between the two of you. As Kirari's secretary, she knew everything that involved the President so it was only natural that she found out that the two of you were dating. She was upset about it at first because she was in love with Kirari but considering how happy you made her, Sayaka couldn't be upset about it. She was happy for the two of you for a moment. When she saw that you hadn't stopped acting like you were single, she began to hate your guts. Everyone was too afraid to hit on Kirari but Sayaka had no doubt in her mind that Kirari would turn them all away if they attempted to do so. She couldn't see how Kirari was okay with the way you were acting. Anyone else and they would've suffered the true power of what the head of the 100 Devouring Clans could do. So if Kirari wasn't going to do anything, she was going to be the one to set you straight.

X

Kirari didn't know why she continued to torture herself by going to visit you whenever you had games. Everyone would flirt with you and you never did anything to turn them away. Sure, the relationship between the two of you was a secret but that didn't mean that you should continue letting them be all over you. She hadn't realized that she was crying about what was happening until her tears fell on her work. It was ridiculous to be crying, she was Kirari Momobami, the leader of the most powerful families in the country and yet she was crying over something so silly. She allowed herself to cry for another minute before forcing herself to forget about everything and continue her work. There was no way she was going to tell you anything and appear like an idiot for having an issue about what was happening, all she could do was suck it up and deal with it.

X

You were making your way to your first class of the day when your path was suddenly blocked by a furious Sayaka.

"Good morning, Sayaka. What can I do for you?"

"We need to talk."

"Any particular reason?"

"Yes and you know exactly what that reason is. Now come on. I know an empty classroom that we could use."

Knowing that Sayaka was mad at you and the fact that she carried a taser around, you followed after her. You've heard how painful it was to get tased by her and you wanted to do everything you could to avoid being on the other end of it.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"You need to stop what you're doing during your games."

"Excuse me?"

"You're letting all those people flirt with you and you even flirt back! How could you do that to Kirari?"

Your eyes widen at the mention of Kirari's name. No one was supposed to know that you were in a relationship with her. Considering that Kirari hadn't mentioned that she had told Sayaka, you assumed that she had somehow found out.

"Why would you mention Kirari? We're not dating or anything like that."

"Don't treat me like an idiot. I'm the Kirari's secretary, of course I'm going to find out that she's dating you."

"Oh.."

"You better apologize and start treating her better or I'll make your life hell."

"I didn't think she had a problem with it. She said that we had to remain the same. That nothing was supposed to change so people won't start getting suspicious."

"I don't see what Kirari sees in you. Why the hell would you think that it's okay to flirt with others while you're in a relationship. It doesn't matter if it's a secret. You need to do better. Do you understand me?"

You quickly nod. Wanting to leave the room already. She does a complete 180 as she smiles.

"Good. I'm glad we've come to an agreement."

X

Kirari arrived to find you being the only occupant in the student council room. You were holding her favorite flowers on one hand and a box in the other.

"What is all this?"

"I came to apologize. I'm a complete idiot and I'm sorry. I took what you said literally and continued flirting with those that flirted with me."

She takes the flowers that you hand her. Her brows furrow in confusion as she looks at the necklace and then back to you.

"I said that we needed to continue doing what we used to do. You used to flirt with those that asked for you help so I get understand that you have to continued doing so."

"No. We're dating and I shouldn't be flirting with people just so no one suspects that something has changed. So...."

You open the box to reveal a 'mittens' tag. You place it over your head and give her a smile.

"Now no one is going to want to be around me."

"Don't be ridiculous, (y/n). I'm not going to let them treat you like pet, take that thing off."

"But Kirari, this is the least subtle way that we can get them to stop flirting with me."

She places the flowers to the side and walks up to grab your chain. She pulls on it and gives you a soft kiss when your lips meet.

"I can think of another way."

Kirari starts to kiss down your neck to leave a trail of blue marks around your neck.

"W...what is it?"

"We let them know that we're dating. That way they'll know not to mess with what's mine."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Change

Yumemi ... - Flush

Kirari Momobami - Interest

Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 2

--------------