Chapter 22

Mew's POV

He left me dumbfounded for a couple of seconds.

I messaged his dad again to be sure.
He confirmed that Gulf was pregnant.
He scolded me for being unaware. How would I know though? We broke up. He doesn't even want to see me.

If he is pregnant, then why didn't he mention it to me?

Am I happy? So much. I am so excited to see him again.

I tried ringing his phone but he is not answering it.

"Baby, answer please." I sent it to his IG, FB, and Twitter. He read it right away per timestamp.

"Stop calling or I am going to block you. Send me money now or message me the details of your credit card!" Gulf replied to me.

"Why do you need money, baby? I am going to bring it to you. Are you at home?" I asked him.

"Haven't you heard of the bank transfer?"

"How would I know if you are really my Gulf? What if you are just a scammer? Send me your selfie today."

He sent it.

"Face the cam and make a heart sign using yung finger. I need to know if this is really Gulf."

While waiting for his reply, I was already in my car to his place.

He really sent it. He really needs money. Why from me? They are so rich. Cute.

"If I give you money today, what will I get in return? How about be my boyfriend again?"

"You don't have the right to demand. I'll send you the QR code. Be quick." So he is really pregnant. Damn it! I can't stop smiling. Me.Gulf.babies.

I called the manager at MS gardens. "Prepare the presidential suite on the 27th floor. I'll be using it for the long term. Don't accept a booking  from that room starting now." I clearly instructed him what to do.

The price of that room costs 6 digits per night. It is the most luxurious room in my nearest hotel and my baby deserves it. I want Gulf to be comfortable because he is having our baby. He is always alone at his home so it would be better if he will stay with me. I slammed the steering wheel due to my excitement... I cannot wait.

"I am waiting." He messaged. I didn't send him money though.

They opened the gate for me. I gave the my car key to the guard so he can park it nicely. I grabbed my brown leather briefcase and rushed to his room.

"Baby?" I called him. I was smiling the whole time.

"Fuck it. Why are you here?" I heard his voice inside the room.

"I brought the money, baby."

"I told you to fucking transfer. I am using it for online shopping! The hell..."

"I can transfer too but you have to let me inside." I knocked on his door again. "Take my credit card. Open the door." I heard the door lock clicked so I pushed it and tadaaaahhhhh...
"What the hell happened here?"

His room is so messed up.

"I don't want anyone here. I don't wanna see anyone. Leave!" I picked up his trash scattered on the floor and put the bag full of money on his bed. I was like giving ransom money to a kidnaper.

"We are going to live in my hotel in the meantime. I'll help you pack your stuff later." I told him and he just stares at me like I was crazy or something.

"And who the hell told you that I am coming with you? We broke up remember." He blurted.

"If you are so serious about breaking up with me, then why didn't you tell your dad?"
He turned pale. I walked closer to him leaving a few inches gap. "Why baby? And this." I caressed his tummy.
"This is mine, and since we both own the little cutie inside here, it is just right for me to stay wherever this cutie is, right?"