Chapter 83

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Bralyn I'm gone pop you, get back over here!" I yelled as Bray ran around in only her diaper.

"You can't keep up with that girl." Zaire laughed while watching me get up to follow her.

This little girl is too bad for me I swear.

I brought Bray here to to the studio with me to try and give Lauryn a break so she's just with Lai at the new house but Lai is pretty chill.

Bray is the one you got to watch out for.

Cursing.

Not listening.

Doing what she want.

She even learned how to roll her eyes cause she kept seeing Lauryn do it.

It's mad funny... but still.

I finally grabbed her as she started fussing as I walked back over to the swivel chair that sat by the music console.

"You better cut that out, you know I don't do that whining shit." I said while sitting down and sitting her on my lap.

"No! Nooooo!" she whined while trying to slide off of my lap as I tightened my grip on her.

I sighed and sat her up again as she grabbed my hands trying to get them off of her.

"She get her attitude from her evil ass momma." Dread shook his head as we all nodded.

"When the hell she even get out her clothes?" Mike asked while laughing.

"She keep taking the shit off and I got tired of putting em back on her."

She kept whining and hitting my hands so I popped her in the thigh making her look up at me.

She had these sad ass eyes making me feel bad.

I hate when I have to pop her but she deadass don't listen to nobody except Lauryn.

She just got that voice.

And I can't even find it in me to raise my voice at her or get stern I guess.

She poked her lower lip out making me sigh.

"Mamas you need to listen to daddy, ight? I don't like popping you but you need to be a good girl not a bad girl."

"Bad?"