Chapter 14

New years eve quickly came and Elle was very excited. She had written to Luke to make sure he was coming and he was. Ben and Mary had already left to go to the burrow.

"The Weasleys and Luke are here, come on!" Jackson said, poking his head into her room.

"I'll be right down." Elle said, quickly fixing her red sparkly dress before heading downstairs.

"Ellie!" George grinned, bringing her in for a big hug, slightly picking her off the ground.

"Georgie, nice to see you too." Elle giggled at him.

"Come on now, let me get a hug now." Fred said from behind her as she quickly turned, offering him a hug as well.

"You look ravishing." Fred grinned at her,

"Why thank you." Elle giggled as she then went to greet everyone else.

"Wait, where's Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Harry?" Elle asked.

"Mum didn't want them to come, didn't trust Fred and George." Charlie laughed as the twins shrugged.

"Ellie you look great!" Luke quickly said from behind her, wrapping one arm around her shoulders for a side hug.

After everyone had greeted one another, Fred ushered for everyone to sit around.

"I have something exciting for us. Firewhiskey and truth serum." Fred grinned, holding up the two bottles.

"Why truth serum?" Elle nervously asked.

"Because we are going to play truth or dare, and we want to make sure everyone tells the truth." George laughed.

"Here, everyone takes a few drops." Fred said, passing everyone the bottle as they drank from it.

"Okay let's test this. Elle, what's your last name?" Charlie asked.

"Mackin. Okay, so it works." Elle nodded.

"Let's pass out some fire whiskey then, hm?" George said, pouring everyone a glass.

"Let's do it!" Luke cheered, everyone, drinking the burning liquid.

An hour later, everyone was definitely drunk or at least tipsy.

"Feel like playing truth or dare now?" George asked everyone as they nodded.

"I'll go first, Jackson, truth or dare?" George asked.

"Truth."

"What's your body count?"

"2"

"Okay, now Luke, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you have a crush on?"

"Olivia. Damn that truth serum."

"Olivia Brown? The Hufflepuff?" Fred asked as Luke nodded.

"Okay, Fred, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Why did you and Lucy actually break up?"

"Theo told me that he would leave Ellie alone if I broke up with Lucy." Fred quickly said as Elle gave him a look.

"You broke up with Lucy for me?" Ellie asked.

" Yeah. I did."

"Awe Freddie." Elle said, giving him a soft smile, reaching over to give him a hug.

"Anyone else notice when Elle gets drunk she gets touchy?" George teased as Elle now leaned into his side, resting her head on his arm.

"She does." Luke giggled, nodding.