𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸

THE DISASTROUS WEDDING

THE RED WEDDING

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Rhaenyra had heard about the mess in Mystic Falls. The travelers had infested Mystic Falls making it their home and making it a no supernatural being zone. So vampires were not allowed to entered. That meant Caroline, Damon, Elena, Stefan and the rest were not allowed to entered. Then, the Scooby gang had a plan to fix everything and bring a few dead people back. Something as always, something went horribly wrong and Damon Salvatore and Bonnie Bennett got sent to a prison world. A while later, Damon returned but he came back alone. And then Bonnie returned and it was all sunshine and rainbows. Skipping forward to Alaric's wedding to where the family is heading. Except for Sam, Elijah, Finn, Hayley, Freya and the youngest members of the Mikaelson family. Klaus, Kol, Dean, Rebekah, Henrik, Silas and Rhaenyra were going to be present at the wedding. Hiding, for now.

As the seven of them watched the preparations start, they saw Caroline being her dramatic self. Trying to get everything perfect for the wedding. They all laughed as they saw her be the perfect party decorator. It was boring at first she had to admit but she was gonna ruin the wedding. Well, that was her plan until someone else crashed the wedding and the wedding took a turn no expected. Not even Rhaenyra, Silas or her children had expected.

THE WEDDING

Jo was about to say her vows. "Alaric Saltzman... you are" Josette began but suddenly stopped. The vampires, and Rhaenyra heard something. It was as if flesh was being cut which was weird. Everything happened so fast. Even for the vampires and Rhaenyra. Jo was bleeding. And then a guy appeared behind her as she fell to the floor. Alaric quickly caught her.

The man had a bloody knife on his hand

The man had a bloody knife on his hand. "I was gonna wait till the 'death do us part' but it seemed a little on the nose. Am I right?" he asked with a smirk. A man stood up and rushed towards the guy who had just killed the bride. The guy holds up a hand, magically creating a high-pitch noice that incapacitated everyone but the Mikaelson children and their mother. Silas and Dean were okay too. "Miss me? No? Oh well" the guys says before his spell breaks all the glasses and widows in the room.