17. 𝗕𝗜𝗗𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗡

warning this chapter contains smut scenes! if you don't like smut please don't read this chapter! this chapter is for rinnies birthday!!!

this chapter is for rinnies birthday!!!

-

the next day it was 2 days till the training camp and today was sunas birthday, it was till later that osamu told you throughout the day, you felt bad and didn't know what to do or how to say sorry. you texted called suna and asked him where he was.

"hey y/n?"

"hey suna~"

"hey, did you need something?"

"well i was wondering what you're doing"

"well right now the boys and i are about to go to karaoke till like 8 and then eat dinner, why what's happening?"

"well after dinner with them do you wanna come over?"

"sure?"

"ok well you should hurry up cause i wanna make this night count since it's your birthday" you said seductively.

"i'll try y/n no promises" he said laughing a little bit.

"ok well see you later"

"ok bye y/n"

"bye rin~" you said

you and suna officially made plans to hangout the rest of the night. you went down stairs and noticed your mom and the twins were gone. there was a note on the counter and you read it.

"hey y/n i'm sorry that i left you home alone but you could bring anyone over just don't make a mess, me and the twins are off at my work trip, i had to bring the twins with me because they wanted to go and i agreed, i'm here with alex so the could baby sit them, if you need anything i left you my other card for you to spend stuff on for the rest of the weekend, i love you y/n stay safe!"

you read the note and texted your mom after that you went upstairs and put your shoes on, you walked to a bakery and bought 2 cakes, you had them write.

"𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓻𝓲𝓷"

you had the other one say "𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺"

you payed for the cakes and walked home and set them in the fridge.

you went out to the mall and bought some lingerie for you to wear and some other gifts for suna, you got him a matching hoodie with you and some of his favorite things, you also bought him a matching keychain and bracelet.