Part 15:Caroline

Mommy's home:

Serenity's pov -

I woke up early to greet the twins and wish them happy birthday. I already have their gifts and know that they'll love it as I've been preparing for months. I'm also very excited as I heard Caroline is here. I met Caroline when I was 8, 10 years ago in Paris. We became close and I would even travel along with her while she helped me control my thirsts. We don't pressurise Carebear because we know that's she's searching for a solution to merge. There is a last resort in turning one of the twins into a heretic.

Serenity:"My favorite pair of twins happy birthday and get ready as I hear Carebear in Ric's office"

I really love Caroline, she's like a second mother. She was there at every one of my showcases to show support. I really do miss and love her. So I quickly got dressed and waited for the twins to get ready.

 So I quickly got dressed and waited for the twins to get ready

We walked into Ric's office and there stood Caroline. I didn't realize I was staring until she vamped up to be and held me tightly.

Serenity:"Hello to you, Carebear. I see your old age hasn't kicked in yet."

The twins:"Mom!!"

Caroline:My three favorite girls. Happy birthday twins"

The twins:"Thanks mom"

We sat and talked until the twins and I left to plan their party. Everyone pitched in to help set up the party. Lizzie was doing most of the preperations while Josie and I were discussing what she thinks I got her. I got her and Lizzie the same things just a little different.

I bought Lizzie a designer blue dress, heels, jewelry set with a unending amount of power. As for Jo, I gave designer green dress, heels and jewelry set.

Josie:"Can't you just tell me what you got?"

Ren:"No. If I tell you Lizzie will find out and look at the gift before I give it to"

Lizzie:"That is so not fair"

Serenity:"I'm sorry darling but your party is in 4 hours so we have to finish up and maybe I'll give your gifts in our dorm. It should be under your covers"

Lizzie:"I hope it's not cheesy"

Seren:"My gifts are fit for siphoner models."

Josie:"Did you say models?"

Lizzie:"Oh my God, you got us strippers. Kinky, I love it."