CHAPTER-12

"You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning." 

"Ishika." I said. She turns around looking more beautiful. I just hug her tightly; first she seems to tense but later on she hugs me back.

"I miss you so much." I said pulling back from the hug, she didn't say anything just nod and again turn towards the lady.

I felt disappointment, but I know she was mad at me and here I was in fault. I have to do too much of hard work.

Oh god! Please help me.

"Granny, he is Ranveer, my husband."

"Ranveer, she is granny aka Mrs. Liza Ting." She introduced us.

After some time Mrs. Ting left, leaving me and her alone.

"What are you doing here?" she asked rudely.

"I am sorry; I know I should have called you...." I said but she cut me off;

"Did I ask you to call me, no? I asked what you are doing here. Don't you have any work to do?"

"Please listen to me." I request.

"I don't want to listen anything, you can go now. I have work to complete." She said rudely.

I hold her hand in mine and walk her out of the venue where no one is seeing.

"Just leave my hand." She yells at me. I leave her hand.

"I know I should have called you but I can't, because I was sad. That you leave me in just few days and that too on our date night." I reason out.

"Did I ask you anything?" she asked in anger.

"No." I replied.

"Then?" she said.

"Because I want to. I don't want any misunderstanding between us." I said.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me Ishika." I said holding my ears.

She smiled and shakes her head.

"I forgive you but if you did again don't ask for forgiveness." She said firmly.

"Okay mam." I said.

"Well, why did you buy this dress and that too at this price? This dress was merely about 4 lakhs and you gave 10 lakhs." She asked.

"Well, I had bought this dress for my beautiful wife. When she will wear this, this dress will become millions of dollars and plus I like this dress too much." I said holding her hands in mine. And she blushes.

"I am hungry." She blurt out.

"Ok my wife, anything for you. But please don't ever mad at me, it make me hurt on seeing you mad at me." I said. She hums in response.

We went to the diner, where we talk about our activities we did in last 20 days.

We take my stuff from the hotel and then went to her apartment.

Her apartment was so beautiful, it feels like home and smells like her.

"Why are you increasing your stay here in London?" I asked, once we both settle down on the couch in living room

She looked away and didn't reply, I held her chin and turn her face toward me and again ask the same question.

"Because I have work here." She said not looking in my eyes.

"You are lying, please tell me the truth." I said. She takes a deep breath.

"Why to go there, where no one is waiting for you." She said looking at my eyes. Her eyes held shown many emotions, mostly sadness. But she quickly covers it.

"I was waiting there, our families were waiting." I said and she bitterly laughs.

"I am sleepy." She said. And I nodded my head.

We both went to her room and lie down on the bed. And both slept, exhausted from the day.

I wake up, look for my wife on other side of bed, but she was not here. Where she had gone?

I search the entire apartment but she was nowhere to be seen...

"Good morning." Her voice came from behind. I turn around and saw her coming out from the kitchen.

"Good morning. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I had made breakfast."

"Go freshen up then we will eat breakfast." She said.

I went to our room after nodding my head.

After 20 minutes, we both sat on dining table, and start our breakfast.

"It is so yum...." I said stuffing my mouth.

"Thank you." She said, and smile.

Later we both sat down in living room, as we planned on watching a movie; well it's an excuse for me to look at her after 20 days. We choose horror movie called third eye, as she love horror, and I love what she love.

I got up from my couch and went near her, and pull her towards me, and she jumped from my touch.

"What are you doing?" she asked still engrossed movie.

"Nothing." I innocently replied.

"Why are you not watching movie?" she asked.

"I'm scared." I lied.

"Then why you agreed on watching this?" she asked, this time looking into my eyes.

"Because you want to see this movie, and I want to spend some time with my wife." I replied honestly.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asks.

"I have told you not to ask my permission." I said still holding her.

"Why you came to London?" she asked.

"Are you not happy on seeing me?" I asked.

"Answer my question instead of questioning me." she said getting annoyed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY GUYS

________________________________________________________________________________________________________