013.

chapter thirteen | THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

RUBI WAS QUITE COMFORTABLE LAYING ON RON'S SHOULDER

they were currently on the train to hogwarts. she was stuck with her little brother, hermione and harry. not that she minded.

its just that leanne and george were snogging— they had officially gotten together over the summer bc george had finally gotten the balls to ask her out when she came over—.

fred had ditched her to go talk to lee. cedric had also ditched her for his friends which she is very angry at.

but i guess she's fine being stuck with the golden trio. "im so hungry." ron whines. rubi groans.

"you'll eat when we get there ronald." rubi grumbles. "now stay still, you're shoulder is very comfortable but you keep on moving." ron sighs but he listens by sitting still.

"anything from the trolly?"

ron jumps up digging in pocket for some money. rubi's head ends up falling on to the seat where ron was currently seated. rubi huffs.

hermione looks over at her and giggles. "ha. ha." she scowls at hermione.

harry also stands up with ron to get something from the trolly. "anything from the trolly dears?" the old lady asks.

"a packet of drooble's and a licorice wand." rubi looks over and sees the lady give him a packet of drooble's and the licorice wand. ron looks over at his money and his face falls a bit. "on second thought just the drooble's."

rubi sighs and stands up. "ma'am please give my brother the licorice wand." ron looks over at her and shakes his head.

"no its fine-."

she snatches the candy from the old lady hand and pushes it to his chest. "i got it, i save up my money for you and ginny not for me." she pays for both candies and pushes ron back in the compartment.

ron smiles at her and pecks her cheek quickly. rubi rolls her eyes but smiles either way. she was going to walk back in to the compartment with ron but she hears someone speak.

"two pumpkin pastries please." she sees a young pretty girl walk over. she looks over at harry and sees him staring at her. she narrows her eyes looking at their interaction.

"anything sweet for you dear?" harry snaps his eyes away from her.

"erm uh-."