CHAPTER-13

"There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human—in not having to be just happy or just sad—in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time."

ISHIKA POV

Though I am happy on seeing him here. He came in the exhibition. But I want to hear three words from his mouth, so I ask him that what he is doing here. Coz I want to know that did he miss me, like I miss him. Did he feel the same way like me?

I know this wedding is held in different circumstances, he is my replaced groom, but still, I have feelings for him....

"I missed you." He said looking directly into my eyes, his eyes held so many emotions. And there only I lost my control, and did the unexpected thing which makes me really shock, but I didn't regret it. I cupped his cheeks and...

I KISSED HIM.

I kissed him on his lips. Oh my gawwwwdddd!!!!!

I lost my first kiss to him.

I know I dated many guys but I never had physical relation with them, because I don't feel it like.

When I kissed him, first he shocked, but when I pull back, he held my nape, pull me towards him, and kiss me back.

The kiss was so soft, first I start teasing him by not allowing his tongue to entre but then he bite my lower lip, I gasp, and he enter my mouth.

We both start savouring each other.

We pull back when we both were out of breath.

I hug him tightly and said, "I missed you too."

He held me by my waist and pulls me on his lap, and I still hugging him, like if I leave he will vanish in air.

After few minutes, I pull back, and we both lock our eye contact and this time he kisses me.

"I miss you so much Ishika." He said looking directly in my eyes. His eyes held so many emotions. I smile.

I don't know how but after some time we both were watching moving while cuddling on the couch. It feels so good.

God if this is a dream, so I don't want to wake up.

"Let's go out." I said.

"Where." He asked.

"Little Venice." I said looking at him.

"Ok." He said.

We get up and went to our room to change.

After 30 minutes we sat in car and went to our location

After 30 minutes we sat in car and went to our location. It's a 40 minute drive.

He went to take tickets for our ride; we sat in our private boat chamber. It's so beautiful, and spacious. There was a wooden wall which separates us from boat driver, to have us our privacy.

Outside view was so beautiful.

"Why you don't want to come back India, Ishika?" he asked.

"I have work to do." I lie, looking the view. Because I can't able to control myself if I look in his eyes.

"Don't lie." He said firmly, turning me to look at him.

"I... I... I thought you don't want me, as you were forced in this marriage. Maybe you have someone else in your life-" I said on complete verge of crying, but he cut me,

"I told you no one forced me in this, and I have no one in my life except you."

"But you didn't call or text me not even for once, so I feel like I was imposing myself on you." I said and broke in tears this time.

He hugs me and kisses me on my head.

"Don't say this, love. Please, don't cry. I can't see you crying" he said.

After few minutes I stop crying.

"Please babe, come back with me in India. I can't live without you. Please." He said cupping my face, the minute I nodded my head, his lips were on mine.

We were kissing in between the river banks, on the edge of the boat.

The kiss was slow yet hungry, feels like he is sucking the life out of me, only if he is not holding me I would have fallen till now.

Everything disappear thetime his lips were on me, this moment was so beautiful for me. Like if I can controlanything, I will stop the time from moving and till eternity, I will be foreverin his arms.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ;) ;)

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY :)

STAY SAFE, STAY HAPPY.

LOVE YOU ALL :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________