34. First Order

Hello back ache my old friend~
I've come to suffer you again~
because the quizes slowly piling~
In our website while I was sleeping~

And the questions--
Just kept tor-tu-ring my brain~
Don't have one~
Into the pain, of backaches~

And stretching arms is even for~
Ten bones to crack or maybe more~
That satisfying sound might have reached you~
Am I fine--well, that I don't know too~
Because I have been, reading this short story yow~
It's forty paged--
For a reac--tion paper~

(Basically the gist of my 4 am life today. I wasted fucking two hours tryna understand a shitty erotic life of a man but could only understand that he's a thirsty old fuck. Fun-fucking-tastic 😭)

.

After mingling with Shiketsu students, Y/n decided that she had to go.

Inasa, being too loudly generous for his own good, took it upon himself to walk her back since Shiketsu was a little far and Y/n looked like a foreigner that might get lost on her way. Maybe at least this way, he would have a friend that goes to UA that he can call during the liscencing exams and this new friend of his' is pretty, smart, strong... and... really pretty...

Or so he thought.

The girl's hair began glowing again, allowing herself to get sucked into a portal of all randomness and leaving her supposed guide back.

Paperworks?

Well, no.

The office was quiet. Spotless to the touch that no matter which side your finger touches, no dust will come. The ideal place for a germaphobe.

Also in the same room sat one of the considered boss in the mafia of Shie Hessaikai. The man who took it upon himself to succumb to his goal... to clean this filthy world.

"You know what, you remind me of someone very irritable." Y/n started just as soon as she came out of her teleportation portal. Her h/c hair's blue glow began to fade.

The person in that room stood up just as quickly as she entered. "Who are you?" Overhaul asked.

The young female took off her temporary invention and when she did, she suddenly started shrinking. Shrinking to the point where he began to recognize the kid who asked if she coukd play with Eri.

"Can I play with her now?" She asked.

The man stared suspiciously for a while. Fixing his gloves as he approached her, stretching his hand right to her face.

Y/n's younger self blinked twice watching the hand that stayed almost at the level of her height. "Why?" She asked.

Overhaul stopped midway from touching her forehead. "What?" He asked.

E/c eyes with green glowing light, the child's finger stretched up to touch his palm. And within a few seconds, almost like a premonition flashed into his head watching his attempt of scattering this childs body into the ground. But when he did that, the same refreshing green light shone and in a click, her body was back.

She looked up at him with black e/c irises. Bored as she would usually look at everyone else around her.

"Would you like to try doing that again?" His thoughts were disrupted when she spoke those words with such young child voice.

He paused for seconds before speaking. "What will you do if I killed you?" He asked.

"The same thing." She replied uninterested.

"Not going to kill me? What did you come here for?"

"To play."

"Are you planning on taking Eri?"