"she reminds me of mom"

ENJOY! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV: 

my entire body ached in pain. everything hurt. 

beep.

beep.

with all the strength i can mutter, i raised my body and sat up straight. my eyes opened slowly, wanting to kill the source of the sound. 

i rubbed my eyes when i suddenly got pushed over the bed and fell on the ground.

"RORY!" 

Ayla.

i opened my eyes and realized that she was hugging me while we were both on the ground.

"you idiot I'm in pain"

"sorry.." she got up and helped me up too

"the doctor said the moment you wake up you have to take your medication" 

"come on. we have a surprise for you!" 

"Liam, is he okay ?" she nodded 

i looked around and realized that I'm still in His room. 

"I'm going to take a shower and take my meds. give me 30 minutes" i got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom 

in the shower, i turned on the hot water. my body was aching and when the water touched it, felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. after i finished i went to the walk in wardrobe. i picked a white jean cropped jacket and matching baggy high wasted jeans outfit with Nike sneakers.  

i left the room and tried remembering the way to the dining room,

i left the room and tried remembering the way to the dining room,. i went down a few flights of stairs, twisted and turned till i reached the dining room's door.

i slowly opened the door and saw the mafia members sitting down, and so was Liam. they all looked up when they heard the door open.

"aurora!" Jaxon got up from his chair and hugged me so tight