Ep 0.3 - King of Shadows

A/N --> Rewrite of this chapter is done, go check it out on Ninja Go (Rewrite). Trust me, it's better.

-----

*3rd P.O.V.*

The five Ninja and Wu sail to the Frozen Wasteland on a ship to retrieve the Shurikens of Ice.

Standing near Cole steering the boat, Jay tries to have fun, "I spy something... white!"

Cole sighs and turns to Jay, "Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy."

The boat stumbles as they sail ahead. Cole returns both of his hands on the steering wheel. 

Jay groans, "I spy something broken!"

Kai, Zane, and (M/n) were standing (well except (M/n), he was spinning around.) further down the deck. Kai fidgets with his hands and asks worriedly, "If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles."

Zane turns to Kai, "Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own." They both look at Sensei Wu balancing on the dragon head.

Sensei Wu speaks up, "The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all five elements are combined." He drops down and starts spinning, changing each pose with each element. "Earth! Ice! Fire! Wind! Lightning!"

Jay walks up to the three and joins in the conversation. "Uh, what happens when all of them are combined?", he asks. 

Sensei Wu answers his question, "The Tornado of Creation." He starts to move his hands in a circular motion. "The power to create something out of nothing." A cup appears in his hand all of a sudden.
✨Magic✨

Kai jumps forward, hoping to activate the Tornado of Creation. Spinning and jumping, attempting to copy Sensei's moves from earlier but failing.  

"No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences.", Sensei  warns.

(M/n) spins his way to the group, "Well how about this?", he jokingly asks. 

"And a no to you, (M/n). Using the wrong forms will lead to unspeakable consequences.", chuckles Sensei Wu.

Kai scoffs, "Disastrous consequences. Right..." The boat crashes on icy land, knocking the ninja down. The sails frozen. 

Cole takes a step back with his hands off the wheel, "Uh... wasn't me."

"Did I do that?", Kai asks, staring at his hands. 

"Are you sure you did that? Perhaps it was I who did it." (M/n) says to Kai. 

Sensei Wu answers, "No to the both of you." He walks to the front of the ship. "We are here." Viewing the Frozen Wasteland.

The Ninja head to the direction of the Shurikens of Ice. They come across a few scatter skeletons around the area, trapped in ice blocks. (M/n) skates his way across the frozen floor.

"Whoa... looks like someone's already been here.", Cole states.

Zane finds the location of the Shurikens of Ice, "The shurikens!"

The Ninja look up to see the shurikens hanging from the Ice Dragon mouth.  Zane climbs on top of his comrades and reaches for them in mid-air, but gets frozen in the process, awakening the Ice Dragon at the same time. The Ninja carry ice-block Zane with the shurikens and escape the Ice mountain and uses Zane as a sleigh, sliding down the icy trail. Towards the end of the trail, the Ninja crash into a ice pillar, resulting in unfreezing Zane.