Epilogue

Arnav is sleeping on bed. He try to hold his sweet wife but he felt empty space. In frustration he takes pillow and hug it. He went to sleep again. He felt some tiny hands caressing his cheek. He smiled in his sleep, next a little big hands caressed his another cheek he smiles more without opening eyes, next a big hand caressed his forehead he smile widely feeling her, his wife. He felt most important three persons in his life present in his room but he don't want to open his eyes. He want to sleep. He opened his eyes widely hearing screaming sound "happy holi".

Arnav sits on the bed. He look at his 8 years old son ansh who is smiling widely to see his papa he is looking like a prince in his white kurta and pant. His eyes moved to his wife she is like an angel wearing a white saree holding their 2 years old daughter, their little angel aashika with a bright smile. His eyes move towards his daughter who is smiling at her papa innocently wearing a white frock.

Ansh: papa you are sleeping from long time. You forgot today is holi. Happy holi papa he hug him.

Arnav: ya champ I forgot it. he hug him back. happy holi. Papa worked hard so that only I slep long time. aashika saw arnav and she throws her arms towards arnav.

Arnav: oh my baby come. He takes her and kissed her cheek.

Aashika: papa papa. Hap..y ho.li she said in her baby language.

Arnav: happy holi to u. I love u he kisses her cheek. aashika kiss him back and say I lov.. e u.

Arnav: who teach u all this baby. aashika looks towards khushi. maa.

Khushi: arnavji get up. It's getting late. Go and freshup. arnav pulls her hand and make her sit on the bed.

Arnav: happy holi khushi.

Khushi: happy holi arnavji.

Arnav kisses her cheek. khushi blushes, she saw that ansh and aashika are watching them.

Khushi: arnavji how many times I told you to , don't do this things infront of children. See u always say I love u infront of aashi. now she is telling I love u to everyone.

Arnav: khushi they know I love u.

Arnav notice some colors on aashi cheek. when he kiss her colors are touch her skin. He touch his cheek and looks at his hand it is full of colors.

Arnav: so u three of them put colors on me when I am sleeping.

Ansh: ahh today holi na.

Arnav: I will also wish u na. arnav rubs his cheek on ansh's cheek where ansh apply colors on arnav cheek. ansh laughs. Arnav kisses ansh cheek happy holi ansh. He look her daughter who is clapping her hands seeing arnav kiss ansh. She blabber papa kiss bhai. He rub his another cheek on aashi's cheek also to apply some colors, aashika laugh loudly as she feel ticklish. Arnav smiled kisses aashi cheek. aashi laughs and say papa kiss me in her baby language. Finally he look his wife.

Khushi: arnavji no. go and freshup.

Arnav: Why? You three of them apply color to me na. ansh if u all apply colors on me, I will also apply na.

Ansh: s mamma. We apply colors on papa na. arnav smirk to khushi. I know khushi where u applied colors on me. he went near to her. he touch her forehead with his. he gently rubbed it. khushi close her eyes. his hand move towards her waist, he pull her close both are closing their eyes. they are so close to each other. they open their eyes hearing aashi talk.

Aashika: bhai maa papa. Aashika talk to ansh pointing arnav and khushi. she clap her hands seeing their parents close to each other.

Ansh: papa applied colors to mamma. Both looks at their children.