Make Yourself Known (Incredible Hulk 2008)

A/N: Before we start, I just wanna say that Edward Norton's Hulk is a great one. But since this will be the first that one of the main Avengers gets to witness Y/N's powers, I'll have to replace Edward Norton with Mark Ruffalo. Anyways, let's get to it.

2011

When Y/N first learned that Tony Stark was Iron Man, he was indifferent to the news, considering how much of a genius he is. That was a year ago, but ever since he has announced that he is the iron-clad superhero, Y/N decides to take a page out of Tony's book and help out around the streets of New York. So, he takes it upon himself to sneak out at night and beat up any regular criminal he stumbles upon, from petty thieves to drunken rapists. He gives everyone a fist to the face, and no one is an exception. However, when he decides to roam around Harlem, it will take a turn for the worst. Suddenly, he hears screaming from the people and loud rumbling sounds in a pattern, almost like someone is running, and it gets closer and closer. The rumbling stops before a mini-earthquake is felt around him, and a massive monster lands in the center of an intersection, breaking up the asphalt and cement underneath him.

"What the hell...?" Y/N mutters to himself before he takes a good look at the monster. It stands on two legs, and it's spine is protruding from it's back like some sort of dinosaur. The monster starts tearing up Harlem, fling cars away and running around, doing whatever it can to make the neighborhood of Harlem chaotic. Then, Y/N turns his head to the left and sees a military car, being driven by a police officer, with two soldiers firing assault rifles at the monster, doing jack shit to the thing. He jogs over to the car, and the two soldier see him.

"Hey kid! Get out of here, it's not safe!" One of them says as the other fires off a rocket at the monster as it's back is turned. However, it quickly turns to grab the missile and headbutt it, leaving it unscathed to the blast. It chuckles evilly as it now has it's sight on the military vehicle, and Y/N is it's way. Slowly, the monster throws and tosses everything in it's path, from motorcycles to car before it starts picking up speed before going full sprint towards the car as it backs away with one bad front wheel. With Y/N, he stands in the middle of it's path, ready to take on the beast. The soldiers call out to him, telling him to move out the way, but he doesn't listen. And as the monster gets closer and closer, Y/N reels back a fist as the energy of the Mantra inside of his lights up red markings on his arm before letting out a yell and sending a perfect hook at the monster's stomach, making it hunch over and fly back a meters away.

"H-Holy! That's the first time I've ever punched a fucking monster before, but who am I kidding, that was fun!" Y/n says to himself as he gets himself pumped up for another round whilst the monster gets up from the punch.

"You..." It's sights are now on the one who punched it, but Y/N is ready. But before he could charge, a loud and echoing roar is heard ahead of the monster, and it's yet another monster as well, but this one is green. The green monster had just come out of a hole in the ground, and now the monster nearest to Y/N looks behind him and sees the green one.

"Hulk..." It says to itself, ignoring Y/N and deciding to go for the Hulk, who rips off a piece of a tattered shirt that stays on him and rotates his shoulder a little. Both monsters slowly inch closer to each other before they break into a sprint, roaring at each other. They then jump lunge towards each other as the Hulk is tackled by the spine monster before being thrown in a flaming bus. Y/N sees this and rushes towards the Hulk with amazing speed, around the spine monster and the bus. Then, he kneels down to check if he's ok, but seems to be a bit dazed by the throw as it stumbles back down to it's knees and groans a bit from the dizziness.

"Hey, buddy. Uh, Hulk, are you okay? Can you get up?" Y/N asks him, and the Hulk turns to him with a semi-shocked face before the spine monster, Y/N now nicknames Abomination, stands on top of the flaming bus and chuckles.