💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

"I love you!!"

"You don't really mean it..!"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

We continued to walk, me following behind him. We would make the occasional small talk as we made our way to the mysterious destination.
He soon lead me to a little area in the forest behind the presidential podium.

"aww.... Tubbo..." a smile crept onto my face at the sight

"So yeah..! I know it's not much but..." Tubbo trailed off

"Don't worry, it's lovely...!" I smiled

We went over and (metaphorically) sat down on the picnic blanket. Tubbo handing me a few stacks of apples and melons.

"Damn- okay. Didn't need to get this much food...!" I chuckled at the end

"We had a lot of it..! So I couldn't help but grab some for us.!" Tubbo replies

A smile appeared on my face, along with a slight tint of red. Though, I paid no mind to it and tried to continue enjoying my time with Tubbo.

We would talk about anything and everything, interests, hobbies, even events on the server I missed out on- like L'manberg's independence.

I knew I had a smile on the whole time while talking, and I assumed Tubbo did too.
I even ignored all the dono's and chats weird messages about how we were being too cute. I ended up getting about double the amount of viewers from when I first started, and to my knowledge, so did Tubbo.

_DriaGotLost_ donted $100!
"Tell Tubbo you love him and or I will expose you, lol"

I rolled my eyes slightly at Dria's dono, knowing she would expose me if I didn't do as she asked. Though it seemed like a joke to the chat, I knew what Dria had in mind, and so- I decided to do it. For content- but also for my heart to stop acting weird.

"Tubs..." I said

"H-hey...! What did I say about that nickname?" He responded

I chuckled "just allow me this once"

Silence filled in the call, I'm guessing he's waiting for my response.

"....I love you~" I purred in a tone that Hiria would usually do to me

I think I nailed it..?

My chat was going crazy, and Tubbo was just silent. From what I can see on my chat- or at least for half a second- Tubbo was hiding his face in embarrassment.