I Painting I

KABANATA XIII

Third Person's POV

Sa kabutihang palad matiwasay naman nilang naumpisahan ang pagpupulong ng araw na iyon. 

Beta Jake entered the room at ease. Looks like Greyson was able to hold himself back. 

Saglit niyang iniikot ang tingin sa paligid at nakita itong nakaupo sa gitnang parte ng kwarto at mesa.

Just like where he always sit. His very own seat as the new entitled Alpha. Jake can't help but to remember how the previous alpha was sitting at the same spot before. He can't hide the obvious similarities that the previous alpha and his son has. The way they can comfortably sit everywhere even when their enemy is near, and the intimidating aura emanating from their proud and full of pride posture. 

He couldn't help but take a deep breath when he turned to look in the opposite direction, where Gamma Dave was sitting. He knew that something had happened between these two. 

Sa nakakamatay palang na tingin na ibinibigay nito sa direksyon ng Alpha ay sigurado siyang nagkainitan ang mga ito bago sila dumating.

Diretso namang tinahak ni Beta Jake ang direksyon ng Alpha at tumayo sa tabi nito.

"Glad you didn't burn the whole mansion down." Mahinang bulong niya dito bago tuluyang naupo sa tabi nito. Hindi man lang ito nagbigay ng kahit anong sagot sa kanya at diretso lang nakatingin sa pinto nang walang habas iyong bumukas muli.

Napuno ng malakas na ingay mula sa pabalyang pagbukas ng pinto ang buong kwarto.

"Alpha!" They all looked at the direction of the person that had entered the room. It was the previous Gamma, Eduardo. 

Mabilis na tumayo si Dave upang salubungin at pigilan ang ama. 

The humiliation he got from greyson is enough for today.

"Don't you dare stop me Dave!" Sigaw na usal nito sa sariling anak at pilit pa ding lumalapit sa Alpha. 

The veins on Eduardo's neck were visible enough to almost pop out due to his extreme rage. Greyson can't help but notice the man's face getting flushed red all over, and wondered where all that rage is coming from.

They will never accept his explanation despite all the facts and evidences he provide, even if he decide to despise his own bloodline of warlocks and treated them as enemy to the point of turning his back on the good coven just to be able to rule and protect this pack.

"How dare you stop the deployment of the troops?! Wala ka na ba talagang natitirang hiya sa katawan?!" The harshness of Eduardo's words compelled the others to comment on it. He now clearly disdains the Alpha.

Despite the commotion Eduardo is causing, Jake can't help but close his eyes tightly when he notices that Greyson hasn't moved an inch. The gamma has the nerves to talk that way to greyson since alpha marcus isn't here. 

Hindi na siya nakatiis at tuluyan ng tumayo sa upuan patungo sa direksyon ng nagwawalang si Eduardo.

"Guards! Please escort this man out." Puno ng lamig na utos niya sa mga kawal na noon ay mabilis nagsitakbuhan papasok sa loob ng kwarto upang hilahin palabas ang mag-ama. 

"What?! No–No! You can't just order us out just because you're the Alpha now. Hindi ka pa nagtatagal sa pwesto mo ay pinapatunayan mo na kaagad sa buong pack ang pagiging iresponsable mo!" Walang pigil na sigaw nito sa kabila ng pilit na pag-hila ng mga kawal sa kanilang dalawa palabas.