I Good Coven I

KABANATA XIV

Third Person's POV

Everly didn't notice that the doorknob had been twisted open because she was so preoccupied with the painting. Everly's eyes landed in manang linda's shocked eyes as soon as the door opened.

Saglit na natigilan ang dalawa at pilit na inintindi ang sitwasyong kinalalagyan. 

Manang Linda's eyes eventually settled on the object that she had been busy examining since earlier. The woman finally entered the room after letting out a knowing sigh, as if she already expected for this to happen. 

Everly was in so much shock at the moment that she was unsure of how to respond or move. Realizing that in her new appearance, Luna Camellia resembles her exactly. Every detail of hers is identical to that of the deceased luna, except for their hair.

"So you already found out." The old woman's face showed a very strange expression which Everly could not decipher. 

"Hindi ko inaasahang ganitong kabilis mong madidiskubre ang ibig kong sabihin." Hindi lubos maisip ni Everly kung galit ba ang nararamdaman nito gayong nahuli sya nito sa loob ng pribadong kwarto na iyon. Lugar na dapat ay hindi niya pinapasok.

Pero base palang sa pagkawala ng emosyon sa boses nito ay siguradong isang pagkakamali nga na narito siya, higit lalo ang aksidente nyang pagkadiskubre sa larawang iyon.

"Patawad manang..." Nakayukong usal niya dito habang mahigpit na naikuyom ang palad sa puting bestida na suot nya magmula pa kaninang umaga. 

The old woman's eyes can't seem to let go of Everly's face. She can't help but feel like her chest are being pinch and its getting harder to breath. Realizing how much this woman resembles the deceased luna. It feels like she's staring at Camellia once again. 

Samantala nanatiling nakayuko ang ulo ni Everly dahil sa hiya sa ginawang pagpasok sa kuwartong iyon ng walang paalam. 

And for some reason, despite the fact that she and the luna almost share the same features, she can't help but to point out the slight difference of them. Hers are slightly sharper and darker than that of the previous luna. 

However, some people might not be able to point their difference at first glance. Just like Linda. Now that she's starting to get a hold of her own emotions and all those memories overflowing in her head right now. She moved her gaze away and let out a huge sigh. 

Pinanood ni Everly ang ginawang paghakbang ni manang patungo sa nakabukas na bintana ng kwartong iyon. 

Then just a few seconds of following the old woman using her gaze her feet unknowingly followed behind her. She looked down at the dark surrounding outside the mansion. There's nothing special to see from there aside from the full moon. 

For some reason, her gaze automatically fixated itself towards the perfect full moon. She can feel its light slightly blinding her eyes as she felt something soothing travelling down her whole system. 

"This is Luna Camellia and Alpha Marcus's previous room. Greyson holds great affection for this place because it is the same room where Luna Camellia gave birth to him. And this piano..." Kaagad na nabalik sa realidad si Everly ng muli itong magsalita matapos ang halos ilang minutong katahimikan. Parehong nalipat ang kanilang atensyon sa instrumentong iyon. 

Especially Everly.

"...This piano belongs to Luna Camellia and is the only thing she was able to give Greyson after her death." Tila nabalot ng kakaibang lungkot ang kanyang sistema ng marinig ang bagay na iyon. Maging ang boses ng matanda ay kababakasan din ng matinding lungkot. Hindi man nya personal na nasaksihan ang pagkawala nito ay ramdam nya sa kanyang puso ang labis na pighati ng mga taong nagmamahal dito ng sandaling mamaalam sya.